Slovak Euro coins

Started by Erik, July 14, 2008, 11:58:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Erik

Hi all.
Euro coins start in Slovak republic 1.1.2009 . Slovak euro design is in this site :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovak_euro_coins#Slovak_euro_design
What is design those coins ? I welcome yours opinions.
They are   :) or  8) or  :'(
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

KurtS

Those are cool!  8)
I think they're more distinctive than many Euro coins being produced.
I especially like the mountain.

ElleKitty

I think those are really nice looking euro coins, especially as compared to some that I've already seen.

I would imagine a Euro seems like a lot of money to you, but if you can get your hands on a set, save it.  Thirty years from now when you look at your collection they will seem very special to you.  Also try to save a set of the coins that you have been using. 

Any of those coins would be good coins for trading if you can manage it.

Take care!
KT
Do add this coin to my collection?
 
   Cat?      Australian?              US?                Really Old?
  |    |        |      |                   |    |                   |     |
Yes  No     Yes   No              Yes  No                Yes   No
  |       |     |       |                 |    |                   |     |
(YES!) (?) (Yes!) (?)           (Nope) (?)             (YES!) (?)

AdamL

I got some pre-euro coins from a Slovakian person who lives near me, and they are beautifull. The artwork on your country's coins and banknotes is amazing.
-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

Triggersmob

Nice looking coins, Erik.
I think they would make a great addition to any darkside collection.  :) :) :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Humpybong


:)    :)    :)

Very nice set of coins Erik,

As a bi-metallic collector I can hardly wait to get my hands on the 1 and 2 Euro coins.

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

RenaL

nice coins, I agree they're the best three designs of the final ten:
http://www.nbs.sk/EURINT/EURO/ANKETA/index.html


Erik

Thanks you all for nice opinion on design.
ElleKitty  : Thanks for your advices. I already have 1 set Slovak coins what we used now. I am sure I will save set new Slovak Euros for my collection.
Humpybong : I don´t know price of postage but I belive that I would to send some Slovak Euro coins for the same value in return. ( After 1.1.2009 )
Happy day  ;)
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

CoinCrusader42


Nighthawk

A very nice set of coins. I'll have to try and get me a set! :P
NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

Tobyle

Mmm - thanks for showing us, Erik - have added them to my long list of wants!

Erik

Thanks everybody for your opinions and nice words.  :)
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D