Texas Centennial Half 1937

Started by scottishmoney, September 15, 2008, 02:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

scottishmoney



My all time favourite USA commemorative, one that some would complain is busy with designs, but there is nothing left to blank space on this coin.  And I got a good scare on Friday when it should have come with the package it was intended to, but was left out!  It showed up today after a frantic call.

AdamL

-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

Triggersmob

Great looking coin.
I haven't seen that one before.
Thanks for sharing.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Nighthawk

NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

latman

That really is very nice. I love a lot of detail on a coin, more to appreciate.

longnine009

It is too busy but it's my favorite too.

EgCollector

very nice coin, Thanks for sharing  :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

ElleKitty

I love that coin.  Of all the US coins, that is perhaps the one that I would like most to add to my collection.  However, they're pretty darned expensive. :(
Do add this coin to my collection?
 
   Cat?      Australian?              US?                Really Old?
  |    |        |      |                   |    |                   |     |
Yes  No     Yes   No              Yes  No                Yes   No
  |       |     |       |                 |    |                   |     |
(YES!) (?) (Yes!) (?)           (Nope) (?)             (YES!) (?)