2008 Individual Award of Honor

Started by TwoShadows, September 18, 2008, 06:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TwoShadows

The winner of our 2008 Individual Award of Honor is TKO (Terry) in Indiana. TKO has stoodout among the Knights for his efforts in making this castle a safe home for all of us to enjoy. In the fall of 2007, when we decided to purchase domain names and set up our own forum, TKO took on the task to make it all happen. What we have today are a direct result of his endless hours tweaking the system do do what we wanted it to do. A HUGE thank you goes out to TKO for his dedication and to his family for giving him the time to do the impossible for us.
Terry


"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

Nighthawk

My hat's off to you Terry! Thanks for making this thing happen! ;D
NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

Yass

I agree. Extremely well done and highly deserved.

latman

Thank you for making this a great palce to be.

CoinCrusader42

Thanks TKO.

I hope you will continue your great work for the organization.

:) :) :) :)

Triggersmob

I agree with Olddan. Both deserve our many thanks. It's a shame only one can win the award.

To both of you...

Hip Hip.... Hooray!!
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Nevol

I totally second triggersmob's post!  ;D ;D
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Humpybong



Excellent....very well deserved as well.

Congratulations Terry.  This shows that us Knights and Knightesess think a lot of you and thank you for the work you have done in building this castle.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

EgCollector

Congratulations Terry and Thank you  :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

Muckeye

Because all the plaudits have already either been said or used,
all I can say is that I heartly agree with all the big blue letters that
Sir Old Dan used and with the red ones that 'triggers mob' has been drinking
with. Must have been drinking or they would stand still long enuf to be read.
Bloody sand gropers!
regards.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

CoinCrusader42

As I recall, we have two Award Winners.  Daniel for the 2007 medal, and TKO in 2008 for constructing this wonderful forum.

Only question is, when are these two award winners going to receive something physical they can put on a mantle or shelf.

They deserve something.  Suppose we'll ever get around to making it happen?

:) :) :) :)


Triggersmob

I agree. We should get something done about this, now.

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

TwoShadows

I will look into it just as soon as the medallion project is paid for. Watching those pennies, if you know what I mean? ;D
Terry


"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)