Russian Coins arrived today

Started by ElleKitty, September 29, 2008, 04:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ElleKitty

Hurray!  The coins I got from Numismatty came today!

These are the 3 coins from Russia that I picked out. ^^ My pictures aren't nearly as nice as his though.



Do add this coin to my collection?
 
   Cat?      Australian?              US?                Really Old?
  |    |        |      |                   |    |                   |     |
Yes  No     Yes   No              Yes  No                Yes   No
  |       |     |       |                 |    |                   |     |
(YES!) (?) (Yes!) (?)           (Nope) (?)             (YES!) (?)

Nighthawk

The Russian coins are awesome, Miss Kitty!  ;)
NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

KurtS

Beautiful coins, particularly the color on the copper coin--Kopeck?

I've always been impressed by the coins Numismatty sells--they're well-picked.

NumisMatty

You're right Kurt  ;D

Nice pictures Elle  - you made the Kopek look good too..


S.George

 :D

I too appreciate Numismaty for his
reasonable price
and
the condition of  coins.
Keept it up
George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

ElleKitty

I usually just scan my coins on my flatbed scanner.  Then I adjust the brightness a little to show the details up- if I'm not trying to sell the coin, just record it for my collection.

This coin is a gorgeous deep, dark purple colour.  It's really beautiful. :)
Do add this coin to my collection?
 
   Cat?      Australian?              US?                Really Old?
  |    |        |      |                   |    |                   |     |
Yes  No     Yes   No              Yes  No                Yes   No
  |       |     |       |                 |    |                   |     |
(YES!) (?) (Yes!) (?)           (Nope) (?)             (YES!) (?)

NumisMatty

That's what matters most  :D - the coin found itself a nice new home and was loved...

CoinCrusader42

The two English Crowns I received from Numismatty are two of ther most beautiful coins I have in my collection.

:) :) :) :)