Andrew Jackson Proof Dollar

Started by Aiguptios, October 04, 2008, 03:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

EgCollector

The 7th USA President Andrew Jackson 2008 S, $1 PF 69 Ultra Cameo
Graded by NGC  :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

S.George

 :D

OH!  It is beautiful.   The 'eye lids' are carved wonderfully.
The obverse has a "frosted" surface
I live far away.  The slabbing also little bit expensive.
Thanks for sharing  Sir EgCollector
George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

S.George

 :D

If there is no
edge lettering, I am sure, it will be worth more than $100
Wish you good luck Sir  EgCollector.
George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

EgCollector

Quote from: OldDan on October 05, 2008, 09:28:53 AM
How do you like those new holders? Guess they let you see if the coin has edge lettering or not.

Well, i dont have any other salbbed coins so i couldnt tell, but i like these holders very much.   :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Quote from: S.George on October 05, 2008, 12:48:47 PM
:D

If there is no
edge lettering, I am sure, it will be worth more than $100
Wish you good luck Sir  EgCollector.
George

Thanks Sir George for your knid wishes but the coins have edge lettering :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

CoinCrusader42

My Dansco Album has the space for Proof, so I have all the Presidential Dollars in P. D. and S.

I think the proof version of each is very attractive.

I own a grand total of two slabbed coins.  Have never been very interested in slabbed coins.

:) :) :) :)

S.George

 :D

Yes! Sir CoinCrusader42:
The Proof coins are 'very very attractive'    Here we are not allowed to hold Au coins more than 10 or so.   There is some limitation.
For me it 'looks lkie' real Au.   Lol.
I thank you, for your honest opinion.
George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

CoinCrusader42

I also would be interested in why you would be limited.

I could sort of understand if it was a precious metal, but plain old Presidential Dollars are not made from gold or silver.

:) :) :) :)

S.George


[/quote]
George;
Would you care to tell me why this is happening, and how do 'they' (who ever that might be) go about keeping you from haveing more?
[/quote]

Sir Olddan:

There is some Government Rule of keeping 'gold, in COIN FORM'    It was some time ago.   I can't afford to them and hence not showing any interest on the rules.

But there is No Limitation to Jwellery.   You may find Indian Women wearing even 1 KILO OF JeWELLS. 
Jewells
ON THE HEAD
IN THE FORE HEAD
EARS
NECK
to
CHEST
ON THE HIP, over the dress.
Inside clothes on the Hip
LEGS
DOZEN OR MORE BANGLES ON BOTH HANDS
BRACELET
RINGS ON THE FINGERS

Oh! a MOBILE JEWELLERY SHOP

If more than 10-Soverign of gold in coins, one has to declare it to Government.   This is a troublesome process and hence, I never touch them.
George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

S.George

I also would be interested in why you would be limited.

I could sort of understand if it was a precious metal, but plain old Presidential Dollars are not made from gold or silver.

:) :) :) :)
[
/quote]

Sir CoinCrusader42:

In the reply to Sir OldDan, I have forgotten, NOSE and diamonds in the jewellery.

There NO RESTRICTION to Silver Coins and PREZ. DOLLARS or Sacagawea Dollars.   But the Customs Steal.  After it, the left over are stolen by the Director, Foreign Post.

Last year, they have Stolen  Sacagawea Dollars from 2001 to 2007 and  5/6 PREZ. Dollars in THE DANSCO ALBUM OF PREZ. DOLLARS.   It was a great loss to me.   Last week I got them, again and COMPLETED the Sacagawea set 2000 to 2007 in Dansco Album.   But this time too, A ROLL of Prez. Dollars + 1 Spouse Medal were stolen., and Sacagawea Dollars untouched.

As per Postal Rules, I can RECEIVE RS.10,000 VALUE GOODS ie., $225 value as GIFT FROM ABROAD., inclldluing SILVER COINS.

In your Great Country, the Old Insurance Method is suspended.. ..   I was told,
after September 11, tragedy.
The Insurance Number starts with V 126 519 725 U.S in BLUE COLOUR.   The U.S.Post Office is not willing to REIMBURSE, whenever the packages are stolen, here.

In Australia, the Insurance V   is working fine.

Inspite of all the odds, thefts, troubles I have so far collected 45 Barber Halves and hope to complete them, before Christmas.   I thank, all in the Castle, including Moderators, who have helped me in catching 45 Barber Halves

George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

CoinCrusader42

I am sorry to hear about the situation in your postal service.

That's very unfortunate.

:) :) :) :)

EgCollector

Quote from: CoinCrusader42 on October 07, 2008, 10:11:13 AM
I am sorry to hear about the situation in your postal service.

That's very unfortunate.

:) :) :) :)

Me too
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

S.George

 :D

Thank you EgCollector:
This is the main reason, I have not contacted you
George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

S.George

 :D
Dear Friends:
Kindly grade and value this 1803 U.S.$   Thanks for your time spare on me.
With warm regards
George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

S.George

Please grade and value
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

CoinCrusader42

I don't have the knowledge needed to grade your coin.

However, I sure do like it!!

:) :) :) :)

ElleKitty

Quote from: CoinCrusader42 on October 11, 2008, 01:48:47 AM
I don't have the knowledge needed to grade your coin.

Nor do I, but it is a lovely coin regardless of the wear.  Gives it charm!
Do add this coin to my collection?
 
   Cat?      Australian?              US?                Really Old?
  |    |        |      |                   |    |                   |     |
Yes  No     Yes   No              Yes  No                Yes   No
  |       |     |       |                 |    |                   |     |
(YES!) (?) (Yes!) (?)           (Nope) (?)             (YES!) (?)

S.George

 :D

Sir OldDan:
Thank you for your detailed comment.  I am glad
George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

AdamL

I  have no experience grading these coins. Thats a great coin though, and very valuable too.
-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

Humpybong

George, I have no idea of grading by the US system but under the Australian system I would grade your coin around  aVG to VG.

As to the value I only have values for Australian coins so would not try to value your coin.

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

S.George

 :D

Thank you AdamL and Humpybong
George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

Erik

Nobody don´t know price this nice coin ? I would like ask this. What year is the cheapest coin Morgan or Liberty dollar ? One day I want buy one Morgen and one Liberty dollar. I collect coin only by type and I need the cheapest but in good condicion.  They will be the more beautiful coins in my collection.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D