My First Silver Eagle

Started by Aiguptios, October 11, 2008, 07:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

EgCollector

Hi all,

This is my first American Silver Eagle Dollar, I know that may be a "regular" coin for US collectors specially that its a 2007, but for me its a beauty.
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

S.George

 :D

Very beautiful without any scrach, bag mark, nicks etc.   A PERFECT COIN
George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

AdamL

Beautifull! I love that design, which is why I collect the Walking Liberty halves that they got that obverse design from. :)
I kind of collect proof silver eagles too.
-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

Erik

Very beautiful coin EgCollector . I think this coins isn´t regular coin. Really beautiful.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

TwoShadows

The Eagle is one of my favorites, even though it is a bullion coin, as it meets two very important requirements. It is crown size (big) and it is REAL silver. I just wish I had all of them I have ever purchased! I am also very fond of the Chinese Panda, Australian Kookaburra, Australian Koala, Canadian Maple Leaf, and now the Austrian Philharmonic. I have the Mexican and Great Britain bullion coins but do not collect them yearly due to one reason or another. Hopefully in the future more silver Eagles will come your way!
Terry


"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

EgCollector

Quote from: S.George on October 11, 2008, 08:34:10 AM
:D

Very beautiful without any scrach, bag mark, nicks etc.   A PERFECT COIN
George

Thanks S. George, it is nearly perfect  :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Quote from: AdamL on October 11, 2008, 12:23:52 PM
I kind of collect proof silver eagles too.

This is what i really wish to have an example of, May be someday  :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Quote from: erik on October 11, 2008, 02:39:55 PM
Very beautiful coin EgCollector . I think this coins isn´t regular coin. Really beautiful.

Thanks erik, i meant with "regular" that for the US members it is not somthing rare to see or hard to own  :)

But for me, to have such a coin in this condition while living in Egypt that offcourse is not regular  ;) :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Quote from: Twoshadows on October 11, 2008, 03:26:40 PM
Hopefully in the future more silver Eagles will come your way!

Amen  :)

Thanks Terry for your wishes  :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

CoinCrusader42

I have a complete set, that is to say at least one for each year.  I also have a few of the proof Silver Eagles.

Like Twoshadows stated, they are large and made of silver.  In addition, beautiful.

I also collect the Maple Leaf and Britannica.  Both very attractive.

Also have a set of the One Ounce Silver Australian Lunar Series.

So many beautiful coins out there!!

:) :) :) :)

Triggersmob

I have a couple of the A.S.E.'s
They are certainly a beautiful coin.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

EgCollector

Quote from: CoinCrusader42 on October 25, 2008, 10:40:52 PM
I have a complete set, that is to say at least one for each year.  I also have a few of the proof Silver Eagles............

A great collection, it sure gives you a lot of joy to look at it  ;)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

Tobyle

Beautiful, EgCollector...... another one of thos coins on my 'gotta get one one of these days' list!

edix

My first was a 1987 when it first came out and I still have it.

EgCollector

Quote from: Tobyle on October 27, 2008, 02:06:16 PM
Beautiful, EgCollector...... another one of thos coins on my 'gotta get one one of these days' list!

Thanks Tobyle, i gotta admit that i spent most of my coin budget this year on US coins more than Egyptian coins.
I found that i didnt add much to my Egypt collection this year  :( but all my US coins i got are very beautiful, My only problem is that i still want Moooooooore  ;D
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

Triggersmob

Amr,
I am seriously starting to worry about those coins I sent you. I think it's been too long now.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

EgCollector

Quote from: triggersmob on October 28, 2008, 08:34:33 AM
Amr,
I am seriously starting to worry about those coins I sent you. I think it's been too long now.

Me too, I heard from other members that seamail takes longer time than airmail. I hope that this might be the reason for the delay, but if you sent it by airmail i think this is too long. It usually takes about 3 weeks for a package from Australia to Egypt.

Anyway, i will pack the coins and send them to you by the end of this week. If there is any special request please inform me maximum on Saturday.

I am sorry that this happened, but the good intentions are the most important things.  :)

Kind Regards Steve
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

CoinCrusader42

Steve will probably remember a package I sent him which took over three months to reach Australia!!

I don't think small packages can be sent by seamail from the U.S. any longer -- just airmail.

Of course we get around that by using the turtle service.

:) :) :) :)