Some new small sized U.S. notes I picked up

Started by AuldFartte, October 17, 2007, 07:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AuldFartte

I'm trying to get a nice type set of the U.S. small sized notes up to about 1976 or so. These are the latest acquisitions.

1928 U.S. $1 Silver Certificate, Red Seal, Unc.



1934 U.S. $1 Silver Certificate, Blue Seal, Unc.



1928 G U.S. $2 United States Note, Red Seal, Unc.



1953 B U.S. $5 United States Note, Unc.

Tom (United States)
Knight #45

Humpybong

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

AuldFartte

Quote from: bm1947 on October 17, 2007, 07:43:12 PM

Nice notes......any spares?

I wish, but no. I try to get one of each in the best condition I can afford, so no duplicates yet  :'(
Tom (United States)
Knight #45

CoinCrusader42



AuldFartte

Tom (United States)
Knight #45

Rusty


Madspec

Great notes in super condition, that will be a beautiful collection when you get them all.

madspec
SIR MADSPEC  KNIGHT #57
TO SERVE WITH Honor,Respect,and Loyalty


AdamL

VERY VERY nice! I have a couple of those, but not anywhere close to that good o condition.
-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103