1945-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar

Started by Aiguptios, October 13, 2008, 05:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

EgCollector

Hi All,

One of my latest additions to my US collection a 1945-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar KM#142 Silver , I would like to hear your comments.

Thanks  :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

Triggersmob

You are posting pics of some very nice coins, Amr.

Thanks for sharing.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

EgCollector

Thanks Steve, I have spent most of my 2008 coin budget on US coins, but it is worth it and i still have a small increment that i intend to spent on Egyptian coins the next month.  :D :) ;D
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

AdamL

I can't quite give a grade from those pics, but its a very nice coin Amr. My favorite series of coin.
-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

S.George

 :D:

Very beautiful coin.  Walking Liberty is the most beautiful coin in U.S.Series.   I do not know coins in Au metal.
George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

tyjulie

good of you to share your latest purchases.
do enjoy looking at all the pictures.

EgCollector

Quote from: AdamL on October 13, 2008, 06:16:31 PM
I can't quite give a grade from those pics, but its a very nice coin Amr. My favorite series of coin.

Thanks Adam, and sorry for the pics. I will try to post another as soon as possible.  :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Quote from: S.George on October 14, 2008, 12:34:41 AM
:D:
Walking Liberty is the most beautiful coin in U.S.Series.
George

I agree, but sadly i dont have her except on this coin and a 2007 American Silver Eagle one dollar.  :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Quote from: buda on October 14, 2008, 05:05:27 AM
good of you to share your latest purchases.
do enjoy looking at all the pictures.

Thanks buda, i have posted several US coins i have added to my collection lately and still another to come.  :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107