I'll Pick It Up Tomorrow

Started by CoinCrusader42, October 17, 2007, 10:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CoinCrusader42

A clerk at a convenience store looks out for me.

Today she found a $10 banknote in the register.  It was a 1950 series and evidentally had been put away somewhere for years because its condition was very fine.  I didn't have $10 on me, so she is saving it for me until tomorrow.

I would guess its not worth anything, but would be worthwhile keeping in my very small banknote collection.

:) :) :) :)

dustin43160

kewl when ya get post some pics ;D

TwoShadows

Anytime you can pick up a piece of the past, that is no longer in production, it is worth something and at face value there is no way you can lose! Looks like to me, at this present time, the whole state of Colorado is filled with luck!!!
Terry


"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

Madspec

The worth is in the beholder, what may not be worth much to one is a treasure to another.

I would love to find such a bill for face.

madspec
SIR MADSPEC  KNIGHT #57
TO SERVE WITH Honor,Respect,and Loyalty

AuldFartte

Quote from: madspec on October 18, 2007, 02:00:52 PM
I would love to find such a bill for face.

Me, too !!!  ;D

Nice find!
Tom (United States)
Knight #45

CoinCrusader42

Just picked it up an hour ago, and am presently placing it in my three-ring binder for paper money.

Again, no monetary value (other than $10), but a great addition to my collection.

:) :) :) :)

Humpybong



That is one more you can cross off your want list.

Good one.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

tyjulie

pictures please        pictures please     pictures please         pictures please