1890 Crown

Started by Triggersmob, October 22, 2008, 05:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

A friend a work asked me to post this on the forum, to see what info I could find out about it.

It's KM#765 from Great Britain. Anyone have a current value and grade, please.




Thanks
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Triggersmob

No one hjas any info for me?

:'( :'( :'(
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Nevol

Aw Steve, I hate to see a grown man cry.  :-*  ::)  ;D

Have a look at this one, to my eyes it looks to have had less wear than the one you posted, although it appears to have damage on the nose.  ???

http://www.24carat.co.uk/1890crownframe.html

Also quite a few on Ebay.
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

AdamL

All I can tell you is that I like the reverse of that coin ALOT :)
-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

CoinCrusader42

Great coin.

The 1935 Crown I purchased from Numismatty has a similar reverse, except the man on the horse is a Knight (Saint George and the Dragon).

:) :) :) :)

Triggersmob

Quote from: Nevol on October 24, 2008, 03:06:54 PM
Have a look at this one, to my eyes it looks to have had less wear than the one you posted, although it appears to have damage on the nose.  ???

http://www.24carat.co.uk/1890crownframe.html

Also quite a few on Ebay.

Thanks Nancy. I always forget about E-bay.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

NumisMatty

It does seem to have a pretty decent reverse showing good details, though the Victoria side is a little worn. If it's in Fine state it should be worth about 10-15 pounds according to my book.

Triggersmob

Thanks, Matty.

I knew you would be along sooner or later.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

EgCollector

Hi Steve,

According to my book  KM#765 from Great Britain 1890

Mintage: 998,000
F: 14.50 VF:30.00 XF:100 Unc:200

Hope this helps :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

NumisMatty

...seems consistent at least  ;D