Todays Purchases

Started by nohope587, November 02, 2008, 09:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NoHope587

Went to a coin show today and as usual pickings for my favorite coin were slim.
Came away with three additions to the herd.









Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

ElleKitty

I love the striping on that first coin.  Nice choices!

Do you have plans to hit the Money Show of the Southwest at the beginning of December?
Do add this coin to my collection?
 
   Cat?      Australian?              US?                Really Old?
  |    |        |      |                   |    |                   |     |
Yes  No     Yes   No              Yes  No                Yes   No
  |       |     |       |                 |    |                   |     |
(YES!) (?) (Yes!) (?)           (Nope) (?)             (YES!) (?)

Nighthawk

Very nice examples of the famous 2 cent pieces. Thanks for sharing!  :)
NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

NoHope587

If I am in town I will be there... Chances are I will be offshore however Dec is always the busiest Month.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

KurtS


S.George

It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

AuldFartte

Nice 2-centers! Interesting toning on that top example.
Tom (United States)
Knight #45

KurtS

Yes, the "wood grain" of the 1864 is very nice!

CoinCrusader42

I only own one, but they are very interesting.

My wife and I bought an 1867 as a gift for our oldest son.  He was born 100 years later, in 1967!!

:) :) :) :)