got in change today

Started by garylcsr, October 19, 2007, 01:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

garylcsr

you will not believe what my sister gave me today that she got in change. a very nice 1986 Mint state Liberty Half dollar. cool thing is i just purchased the  86 set with the proof's of the half and the dollar plus the gold coin so it will fit in the file lol
i will add pic's when i get the coin in hand (we don't see each other often so it may be a week or two)
Gary ;D

why is there no spell check on this page?

Madspec

Recently I got a silver round from a local store that someone had paid for their soda with thinking it was a dollar, the clerk was new and didn't know what it was.  She told me that she had taken it and wanted to know if I would want it.  I ask her how much she wanted for it and she said $1, that is how much she allowed for it, I gave her a five and told her that anytime she got something unusual in save it for me.  It was a USS Constitution silver round.

madspec
SIR MADSPEC  KNIGHT #57
TO SERVE WITH Honor,Respect,and Loyalty

tyjulie

I think u just made another coin collector

CoinCrusader42

Gary, Why would YOU need a spell checker?

;D ;D ;D ;D