Thanks GregK!!

Started by CoinCrusader42, November 03, 2008, 05:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CoinCrusader42

I recently asked GregK if he could find an Australia $5 coin depicting Wrestling at the Sidney 2000 Games.  The coin is a gift for my brother, who coached wrestling for 40 years, and was named "National High School Wrestling Coach of the Year," several years ago.

Today's mail brought not only that coin, but a 2008 50 Cent Piece commemorating the victory by the ship Australia II in the America's Cup races.

Greg has been a huge help to me in establishing what I think is a great Australian coin collection.

:) :) :) :)

Muckeye

Hi,
Whilst on this theme, might I add that Snowman reciprocated in like manner to me.
In return for some cheap Oz coins and a small glass figurine, sent by the Burke Turtle Service (Gizmo in charge), returned with a 1981 'P' proof set and a 1950 MS65 Half dollar, Omaha Bank Hoard edition...... How do you repay that????????????
THANKS BRET.
regards,
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

GregK

Thanks Gary, pleasure to be able to help. :)