My Latest USA coins additions

Started by Aiguptios, November 04, 2008, 07:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

EgCollector

Hi all,

I know that these coins are not something special or valuable, specially to US collectors. But to me they are of great value as i received them as a gift from an American friend. He is not a member of KOTCT, but i would like to thank him and to share it with all members.  :) :) :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

AdamL

Thats a very nice gift. I especially like the quarter and dime as I am partial to silver :D
-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

Nighthawk

Very nice collection you have there Amr!  :)
NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

Humpybong



Great collection Amr.

Even better when they are a gift.   Why don't you invite your friend to join us.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

S.George

 :D

Sir Nighthawk:

There is a NEAR DATE variety in 1979 Susan B. Anthony Dollar.
This 1980 is also appears, like that.   Are there 2 varieties in 1980 SBA Dollars?
Please inform.
Thanks
George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

EgCollector

Quote from: AdamL on November 04, 2008, 04:09:16 PM
Thats a very nice gift. I especially like the quarter and dime as I am partial to silver :D

Thanks Adam, I like Silver too and sometimes more than gold  :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Quote from: humpybong on November 04, 2008, 10:34:18 PM


Great collection Amr.

Even better when they are a gift.   Why don't you invite your friend to join us.

Thanks Barry, This is the guy i told you about that i want to invite. He is a member of another forum and he was very generous to me. He is a very polite and generous person, that i really wanted him to join us here. I invited him to KOTCT but he appologized saying that he really don't have a lot of time for it since he has a three year old daughter and she takes up most of his free time.
Well, he has a very strong, respectable three years old excuse  :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

AdamL

Quote from: EgCollector on November 05, 2008, 02:54:01 AM
Quote from: AdamL on November 04, 2008, 04:09:16 PM
Thats a very nice gift. I especially like the quarter and dime as I am partial to silver :D

Thanks Adam, I like Silver too and sometimes more than gold  :)

I definitely like silver more than gold, because sometimes I can actually afford silver  ;D
-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

KurtS

That's a very nice Ike dollar and group overall.  :)
I also noticed something interesting about your 1962 Quarter:



There is some distortion in the letters...it could be a "doubled die"--I'll see if I can learn more about this coin, and I'll let you know.  :)

Triggersmob

Quote from: AdamL on November 05, 2008, 07:39:44 PM
I definitely like silver more than gold, because sometimes I can actually afford silver  ;D

I would have to agree, there is no gold in my collection.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

EgCollector

I have only two Great Britain Victoria sovereign Victoria, hope that i can add to this collection someday   
:)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107