My Want List

Started by Aiguptios, November 06, 2008, 03:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

CoinCrusader42

It will be a day or two, but I'll see what I have.

I'll be most happy to help you, assuming I have duplicates.

:) :) :) :)

EgCollector

Thanks CC  :)
As always, you are very helpful  :) :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

NoHope587

EgCollector is this list up to date?

I have some of the Half dollars and most of the jefferson nickels. Are you looking for circulated or Uncirculated coins?
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

EgCollector

nohope, yes this list is up to date.  :)

circulated coins would be fine  ;D
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

NoHope587

I can do the early Jeffersons in Uncirculated and a few of the Half dollars in about uncirculated.
Will post a list in an hour or two.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

NoHope587

Do you want pictures posted?
I have a Choice uncirculated 1938D, Uncirculated 1938S and an AU 1939D so far
1960D
2003P
2004P
2005D
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

EgCollector

no need for pics  :)
When you finish your search, please tell me what you have and what you need for trade.

Thanks nohope  :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

Humpybong


Hello Amr,

I have a spare Alaska P and Hawaii D if you want them.

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

EgCollector

Quote from: humpybong on February 14, 2009, 05:15:55 PM

Hello Amr,

I have a spare Alaska P and Hawaii D if you want them.



Thanks Barry, i havent been able to add much to my US collection lately.
What would you need for the trade.  :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

tyjulie

can help with the 2005d bison nickel

EgCollector

Thanks buda  for your help  :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

tyjulie