2008 Red Book

Started by Pocketcoins, January 02, 2009, 12:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pocketcoins

I was giveing a 2008 ;A Guide Book of United States Coins; by R.S.Yeoman, the Red Book. I am already useing the 2009, so while it was a very nice gift I have no use for it. So I would like to give it away. I would like to give it to someone from a different country or a young collecter who would other wise have a hard time geting this book. All I ask is that you use the book for your own use and not try and sell it for a profit. I will even pay shiping. Just let me know where to send it. I offered this on my home forum but every one already had an up to date book. First come first serve.  :)  I almost forgot I would like it to go to a member of the forum.

Triggersmob

I would love to have a newer copy.
I have a 2006 edition that I could pass on to another member.
Only if no one else wants it first.
Thanks for the offer, Pocketcoins. 
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Pocketcoins

PM me an address and its yours.  :)

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Pocketcoins

Triggersmob I waited  so see if any one wanted the book and no one else ask about it so I'm sending it your way. The mail lady wanted to know where the box was going and I told her down under. She said she could not do that becouse her mull would make a mess of it. So I told her no not that down under, it was going to Australia. She had here of that, said she thinks it's somewhere below Georgia or Alabama one. Anyways she said it would be a nice ride. Watch for her, she will be rideing a gray mull with a U.S. Mail pouch on it.  ;D

Triggersmob

LOL. It's definitly below Georgia and Alabama. Way lower!

Thanks for your generousity, Pocketcoins.

Will keep an eye out for the delivery.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

S.George

 :D

Pocket coins:   It is wonderful of you to 'gift' a Red  Book.

The Book is printed with actual color of coins.  Very useful guide to U.S.coin collectors.

George

It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

AdamL

Yes, very kind of you pocketcoins. I hope the mail mule can swim ;D
-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

CoinCrusader42

If he didn't use the Burke Turtle Service, he has only himself to blame.

:) :) :) :)

Pocketcoins

I don't know what the Burke Turtle is. I don't belive it runs up here in the hills. Is it something like a mud turtle? If it is I reckon it better stay out of this country or some old timer will eat it. Hill folk will eat abount any thing if it don't eat them first.
Quote from: AdamL on January 06, 2009, 12:25:56 AM
Yes, very kind of you pocketcoins. I hope the mail mule can swim ;D
Adam I don't really know if that mail mull can swim or not. I know it's pertty good at climbing rocks and dodging rattlesnake's.  ;D

Yass

Quote from: Pocketcoins on January 06, 2009, 01:18:17 PM
Hill folk will eat abount any thing if it don't eat them first.[

Hey pocketcoins was that you in that movie, sitting on a porch up in them thar hills playing the banjo? LOL

Pocketcoins

Quote from: Yass on January 06, 2009, 06:14:41 PM


Hey pocketcoins was that you in that movie, sitting on a porch up in them thar hills playing the banjo? LOL
Nop that was my little sister. She always was the pertty one in the family.  ;D

Yass

Quote from: Pocketcoins on January 06, 2009, 10:01:29 PM

Nop that was my little sister. She always was the pertty one in the family.  ;D

ROFLMAO

Triggersmob

Pocketcoins, the Redbook arrived today. Thank you very much.
The coins you sent are very welcome too, I didn't have any of those.

Very much appreciated, I can't thank you enough.  :) :) :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260