What is so interesting about these?

Started by Triggersmob, January 20, 2009, 05:24:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

These are the three coins with the most views in my gallery.
What makes them so interesting to everyone? They look pretty plain to me,
and even my pics are crappy. Am I missing something?

#1 1968 Ten Pence (114 views)


#2 1969 Ten Pence (98 views)


#3 1970 Ten Pence (72 views)


I know the 1968 is the first of this type of coin. Other than that, not very exciting. 

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

AdamL

Nice coins. Now that you mention it, what happened to the button to click that takes you to the gallery?
-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

Triggersmob

Good point. I hadn't noticed that before, as I use the C.C.F. gallery.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260