Presidential Dollars Needed

Started by Nevol, April 06, 2009, 04:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nevol

Presidential Dollars I need:

2007P   J Adams
2007P   T Jefferson
2007P   J Madison
2008P   J Monroe
2008 D J Quincy Adams
2008P   A Jackson
2008P   M Van Buren
2008D   A Jackson
2008D   M Van Buren
2009P   W H Harrison
2009D J Tyler

I'm prepared to pay for them or trade, whichever works out best.  :)  ;D
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

TwoShadows

I will be sending Van Buren P, and both Jackson P and D when I ship your store items. You can mark them off your list NOW!!!
Terry


"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

Nevol

Thanks Terry.  I'll let you know when they arrive.  ;D

I need to make up lists of all my US coins, so I'll make that my next 'thing to do'. It may take me a while though.  ::)

Any spares can then be sold off for the Treasury.   ;)
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

CoinCrusader42

I have pretty well given away all my Presidential Dollars to the grandkids.

However I may still have a Van Buren D.

Let me know if you still need it.

:) :) :) :)

Nevol

Thanks Gary, I will still need it. If you confirm that you still have it, I'll cross it off my list also.  :)

The next one must be close to being released.  ;)
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

CoinCrusader42

Nancy,

I should have it in the mail to you tomorrow or the next day.

:) :) :) :)

CoinCrusader42

Nancy,

Is your mailing address the same?

Still live in Moorooka?

:) :) :) :)

Nevol

Thanks Gary, and yes, my address is unchanged.   ;)

My Pres dollar want list below has been updated.  ;D
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

CoinCrusader42

Nancy, the Turtle is on its way.

:) :) :) :)

Nevol

Thanks Gary.  I'll see what I can send you that might interest you (or one of the grandkids).  ;) ;)
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Nevol

Gary,  The Pres Dollars arrived yesterday.  I still haven't decided what to send you, but will do so in the next week, I promise.  ;)

Thank you very much. 

My Pres Dollar needed list updated:

2007P   J Adams
2007P   T Jefferson
2007P   J Madison
2008P   J Monroe
2009P   W H Harrison

2008D   J Q Adams


Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

CoinCrusader42

Nancy,

There is a package on the way to you, mailed this morning.

The new Sacajawea Dollar.

Absolutely no hurry in sending anything this direction.

:) :) :) :)

Nevol

Gary,  The Sacs arrived yesterday.   ;D ;D

Hey, they're lovely coins!  Any idea why some people dislike them?   ???

I just might have to start a collection of them now.  I do have one from 2000, so now I've got 3 to kick start things.  :P

Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Triggersmob

I received my Sac yesterday too.

I also think they are a very nice coin.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

AdamL

I like them too. They are actually the only modern dollar coin that I collect.
-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

ndgoflo

I've got an '07-P John Adams and an '08-P James Monroe for you if you still need them.

Nevol

OOh, Yes please.  What can I send you in return?  I'll PM my address to you shortly.
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

ndgoflo

Quote from: Nevol on May 08, 2009, 04:08:15 PM
OOh, Yes please.  What can I send you in return?  I'll PM my address to you shortly.

Oh, I don't know...I would have to dig out my Aussie coins to see what types I could still use, or you could just choose a couple of newer issues. I have been out of the loop for a year or two so I am sure I don't have anything recent. I think I still have your address from a trade a couple years back, but you should probably remind me just to be sure I send it to the right place!  ;)

Nevol

OK, some recent Aussie dollars will be coming via the Burke's (Speedy) Turtle Service soon.

I got your address in Dec 06, you haven't moved since then?
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

ndgoflo

Same address. I will get your Pres. Bux in the mail the beginning of next week. It looks like the most recent Aussie Dollars I have are:

2001 Federation
2001 Volunteers
2002 Outback
2003 Volunteers
2003 Womens Sufferage
2005 World War Peace
2006 Mob of Roos
2007 APEC

Any other type that I am missing would be welcome. (maybe you could send ma a PM when you come up with a trade so that I can "double check" to see if I have them or not. My storage system is very unorganized... :-[)

Thanks!!!

Nevol

How about:

2005 Mob of Roos $1
2008 Mob of Roos $1
2008 Scouts $1
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

ndgoflo

The 2008's wil be fine.
Thank You Very Much! ;D

Nevol

Quote from: CoinCrusader42 on April 24, 2009, 04:49:56 PM
Nancy, Absolutely no hurry in sending anything this direction. :) :) :) :)

::)  ??? :o I've finally had a brainwave about what to send you.  It's ready to post tomorrow. I hope you like it.  :P  8)
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Nevol

Quote from: ndgoflo on May 08, 2009, 05:16:16 PM
The 2008's wil be fine. Thank You Very Much! ;D

Terry, 2008's will be posted tomorrow.  8)
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

CoinCrusader42


ndgoflo

Nancy- I just got your Pres.$'s mailed out today, sorry for the delay.... :-[

Nevol

No worries Terry, I was a bit late getting things posted too.  ;D

This Quote from "Of Mice and Men" covers it I think

"The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry."  :D  ;)  :P
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

ndgoflo

Nancy-

I recieved the Aussie Bux today. Thanks again! ;D