Estonian Bank issues collector coins dedicated to the Estonian National Museum

Started by Marek Metsmaa, April 19, 2009, 10:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Marek

Eesti Pank issues collector coins dedicated to the Estonian National Museum
On Wednesday, 15 April, Eesti Pank will issue a 10-kroon silver collector coin dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the Estonian National Museum. The coin is in the form of a spoke coin. The reverse of the coin depicts a notebook of a folklore collector, where descriptions and stories of people and their lives have been recorded over time. The placeholder of the notebook meanders as a village road, connecting yesterday with today and tomorrow. In addition, the reverse of the coin carries its nominal value 10 KROONI. The obverse of the collector coin bears the grand national coat of arms of the Republic of Estonia and the year 2009. The collector coin has been designed by Liis Dvorjanski. The coins were minted by the Mint of Finland and their mintage is 6,000.

Marek



Marek

bit better picture about it, I still not know, how to  insert pictures to the text.  :(

Marek


TwoShadows

I would like to know the price of this coin and how I can get one? Thanks for any information you can give us.
Terry


"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

Marek

Hi Terry,
Sorry for late answer.
This coins costs around 30 euros. If you are interested, I can buy it for you, I hope, it is still available from bank with first day selling price.
Thanks,
Marek