A month of accumulated Ukrainian Coinage

Started by scottishmoney, June 16, 2009, 03:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

scottishmoney



Not an easy task, what with Soviet era cashiers in grocery stores that hoard coins like they are going out of style.  I have literally had arguments in grocery stores with clerks that refused to give me change - they suggested I go to a bank and get change and bring it back, meanwhile peering into their cash drawer you see piles of coins.

Nighthawk

NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

scottishmoney

Well the good news for my collection, I am going to be here in UA through late August.  I might have so much then I start throwing it at clerks that are disgruntled. 

Pocketcoins

Why don't the cashiers want to give you change? Boy I sure would like to sit and look thoue all that.  ;D

Nighthawk

Quote from: Scottishmoney on June 16, 2009, 06:18:44 PM
Well the good news for my collection, I am going to be here in UA through late August.  I might have so much then I start throwing it at clerks that are disgruntled. 
Hey, throw some of that my way please!!!  ;D
NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971