Slovakia

Started by Paint Your Wagon, June 17, 2009, 06:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Paint Your Wagon

Slovakia is selling a 20 euro silver coin (at double price in unc and a bit more in proof )
Offer from my Austrian dealer



Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

scottishmoney

Pretty coin, but not worth 40 Euro to me.  I think I will have to settle for the brand new 50 Euro cent I got in change the other day from Slovakia.

Paint Your Wagon

At the huge spread between ask and bid and an extra 18 to 21¨in value added tax on silver depending on the country you live in ; I am only buying gold coins at the moment .
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

scottishmoney

At moment, make things to happen here, I am spending even gold coins.

Paint Your Wagon

Quote from: Scottishmoney on June 19, 2009, 10:41:54 AM
At moment, make things to happen here, I am spending even gold coins.

There used to be a time a pair of  blue jeans or a ballpen were enough and then dollars . Now gold ?
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

scottishmoney

Quote from: Paint Your Wagon on June 19, 2009, 11:08:27 AM


There used to be a time a pair of  blue jeans or a ballpen were enough and then dollars . Now gold ?

The others either became available or lost value just like the local currency, which just took another hit last week.  Hryven took a hit of 10% against dollar last week.