Wanted For The Grandkids

Started by CoinCrusader42, June 29, 2009, 03:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CoinCrusader42

Our grandkids have three primary collections started, and those coins are listed below in priority order.  Grade is not important.  In each case, they have very few, or none.

Please let me know what you have, and the cost.

Thanks.

1.  Canadian Pennies
2.  Buffalo Nickels
3.  Eisenhower Dollars.

:) :) :) :)

Nighthawk

I can send some Canadian pennies!  ;D What's a Burralo Nickel? :o
NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

CoinCrusader42

The Burralo Nickels disappeared when the Empire of Burlo collapsed.

If you need my mailing address, let me know.  Also, how much you would like in return for the Canadian cents.

:) :) :) :)

Nighthawk

I have your address Gary. I only have 15 Canadian cents, mixed dates, right now. But I will throw in a 1968 U.S. mint set for both kids. Just send me whatever. I'm not picky. I love coins, any coins. If I can't use them, I have ways to disperse them. Package will be sent out early next week, o.k.?  :)
NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

Templar


        I COULD SEND YOU SOME COINS FOR THE GRANDKIDS--BUT I NEED AN ADDRESS--AS FOR THE EXCHANGE--WAIT TO GET THECOINS BEFORE YOU SEND ANY BACK TO ME--I LIKE OLD COINS--LARGE COPPERS-SURPRISES
   IF YOU ARE INTERESTED-SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS--YOUR SERVANT--THE TEMPLAR
DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

TwoShadows

Looks like I will have to find the time to thin the herd a bit! Be patient as we will get those grandkids HOOKED on more than just 3 primary collections.
Terry


"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

CoinCrusader42

Nighthawk, That's fine.  Thank you.

Templar, I'll PM you my mailing address.

Twoshadows, Thanks, as always.

:) :) :) :)

Muckeye

Don't forget us Aussies, we can still read.
Is your wife still interested in Koala bears???
regards,    muckeye.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

CoinCrusader42


TwoShadows

Those silver Koala's, both the ounce and half ounce, have found a special place in my collection and my heart! Got to keep working the Indiana Koala herd in the future. Can't let those mountain folks get them all!!! ;D
Terry


"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)