Message from Daniel Carr

Started by CoinCrusader42, July 01, 2009, 11:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CoinCrusader42

Just received an e-mail from Daniel Carr, at about 10 p.m., on Wednesday, July 1.

Following is a cut-and-paste of his e-mail.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Gary,

I was gone on a trip for three weeks straight and got back Monday.
The next day my Mom passed away while in hospice care.   Fortunately,
I got to see her and talk to her a little bit on Monday.

So, things are unsettled here at present.   But I plan to start working on the
Dragon design later this month.

Daniel Carr

Templar


  SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE PASSING OF YOUR MOTHER--GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO SEE HER--YOU WILL BE IN OUR PRAYERS
               YOUR SERVANT--THE TEMPLAR!
DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

edix

Losin' one's mom is a tough one.
Hang in there, Daniel!

Nevol

Daniel, My condolences to you and your family during your time of sorrow.
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.