Help, Please!!

Started by CoinCrusader42, August 14, 2009, 04:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CoinCrusader42

An associate of my wife brought by about 200 coins she wanted priced, and I volunteered.  That I can do.

However, there were also four banknotes.

Help!!

I can't post pictures but even a ballpark estimate of their value would be so appreciated.

Somewhere I have a book on banknotes, but I can't find it.

Again, and help will be appreciated.

The notes:

One Dollar Note, Silver Certificate, Series of 1899, Many wrinkles but no tears.

Two Dollars Note, Silver Certificate, Series of 1899, Many wrinkles, No Tears.

Two Dollar Note â€" Same as above except small amount of right lower corner is missing

Two 10 Cent Fractional Currency.  Wrinkled, torm, barely legible.

:) :) :) :)



Pocketcoins

One Dollar Note Silver Certificate of 1899 in Fine  will rud $80 to $100 unless it has Thompson as Treasurer, then it's aroudn $200

Two Dollar Note Silver Certificate Series of 1899 in Fine around $200. Thompson as Treasurer will add about $50

Not enugh info to tell you any thing about the Fractional Currency. Send more info and maybe I can help. ;D

CoinCrusader42


scottishmoney

Pictures say a lot more.  Need pictures, particularly of the fractional currency, there were five different issues from 1863-1875, many different varieties even within those series.