2009 Individual Award of Honor NOMINATIONS

Started by CoinCrusader42, September 01, 2009, 03:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CoinCrusader42

Since KOTCT is only one month away from its anniversary, it would seem time to select our third annual Award of Honor Winner.

The first winner was Daniel Carr, the man who designed and minted our beautiful medals.  Last year's winner was TKO, the man most responsible for establishing our current home.

The time has come to add a third name to the list of distinquished KOTCT standouts.

I am willing, like last year, to sponsor the selection of this year's winner.  I would conduct nominations followed by voting.  A secret ballot, through e-mail, would be used.

The first step is to determine that I'm acceptable to run the election process again this year.  Today is Tuesday.  I'll wait until Friday for any possible negative comments.  If there are any, then the election process will be handled by someone else.

Hopefull, the next step will be nominations, starting Friday, and then we'll be on our way to selecting the 2009 Member of the Year.

:D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :)

Paint Your Wagon

Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Muckeye

I wholeheartdly nominate NEVOL.
Nancy Cross for her genuine and constant interest in the Forum.
Her experience and coin nolij and the way she always gets in first on our birthdays.
Good luck, Nancy.
regards, muckeye.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Templar


CC ---I WILL SUPPORT ANY DECISION THAT YOU MAKE--
                    YOUR SERVANT--THE TEMPLAR
DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

Humpybong


I will second Nevol's nomination.

A great lady.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Nevol

Thanks for the votes folks, but......

I would like to nominate Twoshadows.  His accomplishments far exceed anything I've done.   ;D

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the nomination, but in the greater scheme of things my deeds are rather low on the totem pole (so to speak).
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

CoinCrusader42

Okay Gang, Some of us didn't read the first post real carefully.  I was just trying to be sure it was alright that I run the show.  Looks as though that is the case.

So, let's forget the okaying of CC and get on with the NOMINATIONS.

To this point we have Nevol and Twoshadows.

Let's see if there are more.

Let's re-establish Friday as the deadline -- but this time the deadline for NOMINATIONS!!

Now, how to nominate.  You can post your nomination here, or secretly you can get the nomination to me by Personal Message, or by e-mail at  papagoose07@hotmail.com

Remember, Nominations are open for four days -- until midnight MST on Friday.  At that point I'll list those nominated, and we'll then vote for our 2009 Member of the Year!!

Nevol and Twoshadows so far.  How about more??!!  I'll be waiting to hear from you.

:) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D

TwoShadows

I could list quite a few folks for this honor and each of them would be for very different and very valid reasons. With that in mind I would suggest we add CoinCrusader and Paint Your Wagon for their very different roles they play in our castle.
Terry


"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

CoinCrusader42

Paint Your Wagon makes three!!

I respectfully decline in that I'm running the election.  But, thanks for the thought.

Three nominees so far.

How about some more?  Lots of deserving Knights/Knightesses in the Castle!!

:) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D

CoinCrusader42


Paint Your Wagon

It is not clear to me whether seconds count
If they do I second Twoshadows nomination
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

CoinCrusader42

Seconds are fine, however it only takes one to get a candidate on the final ballot.

More nominees??

:) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D


CoinCrusader42


CoinCrusader42


CoinCrusader42

Nominations??!!

We'll start the election tomorrow!!

:D :D :D :D

CoinCrusader42