Qatar RADAR Note

Started by Nighthawk, December 03, 2009, 08:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nighthawk

Interesting 5 Riyals RADAR note I picked up some time ago. Serial #990099 in the arabic. 2003, P21.  ;D
NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

Nighthawk

The Reverse   ;D
NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

Triggersmob

That's a nice looking note, with an interesting number.
Thanks for sharing.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Templar

I THOUGHT OUR STEALTH BOMBERS DESTROYED THEIR RADAR--DOLLARS AND ALL

          I COULD BE WRONG--TEMPLAR


P.S.HOPE TO SEE YOU TONIGHT??
DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

Nighthawk

HO HO HO! We'll be there!!! Hope you got me a nice GIFT! LOL!   :)
NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

Erik

Another very nice banknote in your collection. You are very happy collector. Thanks for sharing.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Nighthawk

Thanks Erik! Yes, I thought the note was REALLY cool because it's a RADAR note in ARABIC numerals!  TOO COOL!!!  :)
NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

scottishmoney

Lovely note, like the colours and hope we never have to move there.  I can live in E. Europe, but the middle Beast is not my kind of place.

EgCollector

Nice note and lovely colours and nice Indian numbers too.

I am not into note collecting so pardon my ignorance what do you mean by "Radar" note  ???

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

scottishmoney

Quote from: EgCollector on February 12, 2010, 06:56:01 AM
Nice note and lovely colours and nice Indian numbers too.

I am not into note collecting so pardon my ignorance what do you mean by "Radar" note  ???



The numbers are the same on both ends of the whole number.  Like 1111221111.

Nighthawk

NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

EgCollector

Quote from: scottishmoney on February 12, 2010, 07:54:31 AM
Quote from: EgCollector on February 12, 2010, 06:56:01 AM
Nice note and lovely colours and nice Indian numbers too.

I am not into note collecting so pardon my ignorance what do you mean by "Radar" note  ???



The numbers are the same on both ends of the whole number.  Like 1111221111.


Thanks for the info  :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107