Best Tearjerker Films

Started by Nevol, March 05, 2010, 04:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nevol

I have three for this category, all based on true stories with my rating of how many boxes of tissues you'll need:

The Miracle Worker - the Story of Helen Keller  1 Box
The Ghost of Flight 401 - 1 box (with tingles up your neck)
Who Will Love my Children - 2 boxes (with lumps in the throat)!

I have The Miracle Worker on DVD, but the other two aren't available as far as I know.  :'( :'( :'(

Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Snooba


Templar

THAT IS A HARD CHOICE BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN SO MANY THAT HAD PARTS THAT WERE MOVING BUT I WOULD GO WITH:
   1...THE MIRACLE WORKER
   2...ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT--IN PARTS
   3...A TREE GROWS IN BROOKLYN
   4...HOW GREEN WAS MY VALLEY
   5...AND MY FIFTH PICK (FOR SOME OF THE PARTS ) THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME

   "WHY WAS I NOT MADE OF STONE?"
DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

Paint Your Wagon

I obtained flight 401
Have still to watch it ( again )
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

green18