1933 $20 Repro

Started by Nighthawk, July 05, 2010, 01:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nighthawk

Well, since I can't own the real thing, here's a nice reproduction I got as a gift awhile back. It was put out by the National Collectors Mint a few years back. Not a real coin, but I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!   ;D
NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

Nighthawk

Reverse of coin above   ;D
NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

Paint Your Wagon

These have been selling around 20 to 33 euro on ebay germany
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Nighthawk

Quote from: Paint Your Wagon on July 05, 2010, 04:05:26 PM
These have been selling around 20 to 33 euro on ebay germany
Yes, and about the same price in US$$$ on ebay here!   ;D
NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971