Selling Algerian coins

Started by Mortyr2012, July 16, 2010, 01:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mortyr2012

Hey guys,

I have just received several sets of Algerian coins
20 Centimes, 1 Dinar, 2 Dinar, 5 Dinar, 10 DInar, 20 Dinar, 50 Dinar and 100 Dinar
(10,20,50 and 100 are bimetallics)

According to high catalogue values (Krause 2010: US-$ 71.50)
I am charging EUR 15,- per set. Let me know if you are interested.


Contact me via personal message or via email mortyr2012@gmx.net

Best wishes,
Marvin



NoHope587

Does the Eur-15 include shipping to the USA?
Will you take cash? in euros

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Mortyr2012

Quote from: nohope587 on July 16, 2010, 03:19:15 PM
Does the Eur-15 include shipping to the USA?
Will you take cash? in euros



Hi,

the problem is that the coins weigh a bit more over 50 grams and the German Post only offers letters that weight less than 50g (2,20 EUR) and letters that weight less than 500g (6,00 EUR) .. so all I could do is sending two <50g letters for 4,40 EUR.. and I would include the shipping to the USA. Cash in Euros would be perfect if possible..

Maybe you would like to get some other coins like 2 EUR commemoratives, so a letter with a weight up to 500g would make even more sence? Just let me know :)

Best wishes,
Marvin

Triggersmob

Nice looking coins. I would be interested in a set.
Do you have Paypal.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Mortyr2012

Quote from: triggersmob on July 16, 2010, 07:10:44 PM
Nice looking coins. I would be interested in a set.
Do you have Paypal.

I have it, but so far I have only be using it as a buyer, not as a seller  :D

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Yass


Goose


Yass

My coins arrived safely today.  Thank you.

Mortyr2012

Quote from: Yass on August 12, 2010, 05:59:47 PM
My coins arrived safely today.  Thank you.

Great! I hope you like them! :)

If anyone else is interested in these sets, let me know, please!

Best wishes
Marvin

Triggersmob

Mine arrived too, Marvin.
Very nice coins, thank you.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Mortyr2012

After selling sets of Algerian coins I have also 50 and 100 Dinar commemorative bimetallic coins and 10 Centimes 1989 (Rare in Krause Mishler 2010) and 20 Centimes 1987 coins available

50 Dinars : 6,00$
100 Dinars : 12,00$
Rare 10 Centimes : 3,20$
20 Centimes : 1$

Of course I could offer a certain discount if you decide to take higher amounts, etc. ;-)

Just drop be a line,
Mortyr