Best 5 Musical Films based on music from Hitgroups

Started by Paint Your Wagon, July 31, 2010, 07:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Paint Your Wagon

I only know 3 for the moment

The Wall ( Pink Floyd ) in several versions film and show when the Berlin wall fell
Mamma Mia ( Abba ) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamma_Mia!_%28film%29
Across the Universe ( The Beatles)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Across_the_Universe_%28film%29

( My favorite stand alone cult film is still The Rocky Horror Picture Show )
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Humpybong


Agree with Mama Mia...great musical film.

Also liked Phantom of The Opera
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Paint Your Wagon

Quote from: humpybong on July 31, 2010, 08:23:34 PM

Agree with Mama Mia...great musical film.

Also liked Phantom of The Opera

I have Phantom of the Opera
Watched it 3 times already - great music-great story

Try the Beatles film " Across the Universe" it is rumoured you can get it by bittorent
they tried legally to ban the pirate bay in belgium and they failed

http://torrent-finder.com/
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way