For sale: 1961 Franklin Half. NGC MS64

Started by AdamL, April 05, 2011, 09:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AdamL

I could use some quick cash. :) I don't think I can get any good pictures. But its slabbed by NGC as MS64. I'll sell it for $28 plus shipping and paypal fees. Personal checks are also acceptable for U.S. members.
-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

AdamL

Anyone interested at $24 plus shipping?  ;)
-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

NoHope587

I'll take it if you still need to sell..
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

AdamL

Quote from: nohope587 on April 09, 2011, 02:11:11 PM
I'll take it if you still need to sell..

Sure do. My paypal info is AdamL38d@gmail.com
I imagine shipping to Texas will be less that 2 bucks, don't you think?
-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

NoHope587

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

AdamL

Thank you very much Sir Richard. I had been waiting to hear back from you. I'm assuming your address is the same. I can have the coin in the mail tommorrow.
-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

NoHope587

Yep still the same old address. No hurry on the shipping I'm offshore for the next few weeks...

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

AdamL

Quote from: nohope587 on April 12, 2011, 09:04:33 PM
Yep still the same old address. No hurry on the shipping I'm offshore for the next few weeks...



Ok. Well, I'm very happy to hear that its the same address, because I went ahead and shipped it earlier today   ;D Nice doing business with you, as always. Thanks.
-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103