Altered Dollar Metal Detecting find

Started by nohope587, April 12, 2011, 09:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NoHope587

Well I could have spent it but Not much to buy when you are 270 miles offshore.

Here is a Pres Dollar I found recently Metal detecting.
I kind of like the toning the soil has imparted on the coin.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

NoHope587

Another detecing find and todays project

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

NoHope587

Todays Project another Metal Detecting find a 2009 Native american Dollar (Sac)

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

NoHope587

Todays coin is a Trindad and Tobago 1 Cent. Did not find it metal detecting but did find it in the bottom of my offshore bag where it has been sitting since I left Trinidad last...
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Tobyle


NoHope587

Todays Coin is a Buffalo Nickel Dateless even after acid treatment.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.