Wooden Nickel

Started by Pocketcoins, September 15, 2012, 08:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pocketcoins

Any one ever see a wooden nickel? I know every one has heard the joke about "don't take any wooden nickels". My wife told one of the guys at the church about me haveing some wooden coins and she called them wooden nickels. Well the guy wanted to see one and I showed it to him and of course he said thats not a wooden nickel, and has been giveing me a hard time about it ever since. So I would really like to locate some wooden nickels to shoot him up. And if anyone knows anything about me you would know I'm into Jefferson's big time and would like to find a wooden nickel.

Triggersmob

Just do a Google search for "wooden nickel coins".
There are heaps of them out there.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260