Banknotes from my cruise.

Started by Triggersmob, February 19, 2013, 06:40:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

Hi Guys, I'm back from my cruise.
Picked up a few banknotes along the way.

First one is from Vanuatu.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Triggersmob

Next lot are from Fiji.
These are the old notes, that still have the Queen on.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Triggersmob

This lot are the new notes from Fiji.
I didn't get a $5 as they are not released yet
and I didn't get $100 as I could not afford it.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Pocketcoins

Nice notes.  ;D I hope you had a great trip.  ;D  ;D

Templar

VERY NICE LOOKING NOTES----A NICE ADDDITION TO ANY COLLECTION-----I HOPE YOU DID NOT GIVE THEM A BAD IMPRESSION AND IT 'S NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK..........
DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

Triggersmob

Thanks guys, it was a great trip, but it is goode to be back.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Goose

Very nice designs and colorful notes.
All you had to pay for that $100 Fiji note was $54.70 in Aussie money at today's exchange rate.

Triggersmob

It doesn't seem that much extra, but I didn't take that much cash ashore with me.
Maybe next time.
My wife is planning the next cruise now. Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands and Vanuatu.
Can't wait.  ;D
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Nighthawk

Nice notes Steve!! Very nice!   :)
NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

Triggersmob

Later in the year, Fiji will release their new 5 dollar note.
This will be their first polymer.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107