GIVE AWAY COMP.

Started by muckeye, September 25, 2013, 02:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Muckeye

Hi all.
I have in front of me two coins.
One is a Nigeria, British West Africa Penny,  1907.
The other is a Finnish 10 Markka, 1975.
The first member to email me their address
after midnight Eastern Australian Time,
26/09/2013 will win them, postage free.

Extra.......

By email I meant also by posting their response
on  this site or email, either will be acceptable.
regards, MUCKEYE.

Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Kena

Hmmm....how many hours is the UK behind (timewise) Eastern Australian time....I think it is 9 hours......now if I was north of the Watford Gap in the UK, then I would not have a clue....

Erik

 ;D ;D ;D ;D it is good, I will try it but I must go to school  :) :) I am going to find when is midnight in Australia  :D
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Kena

I think now it is midnight there....

Erik

:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

Only five minutes and I could have two the best coins in my collection. This is the worst day for me.

Winner is Kena. Congratulations.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye


Hi Kena,
Congratulations, unfortunately for Erik you  beat him by one
minute.
I will post the coins off to you as soon as I can get
to the Post Office. I still have your address.
I will hold another 'give away' next week. This time
I will list it in the Contests and Giveaway thread.  ;) ;) ;)
Congratulations once again and good luck all!

regards, MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Triggersmob

Do not be upset, Erik.
I am posting a package to you today
and that will have few coins in there for you.

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Muckeye

Second Giveaway:

Another guessing game.
Prize is two Australian coins.

Both are Australian Commemoratives.
One is 50 cents and one is a dollar.
Both are  less that 10 years old.
One was designed by Stuart DEVLIN, one by Vladimir GOTTWALD.
Both come under one of the following catagories:
Sport, war, famous people, Royalty, agriculture or anniversaries.

Name the theme and dates of the coins and they are yours
Free postage,
First correct answer after midnight 28tht. of September , East Aust.
daylight time wins.
Email or personnel message will do.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Muckeye

Further to my Give Away comp....
Send your entries in at any time but I will not
announce the winner til Sunday AM Oz time.
First correct answer wins.

regards,  MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

Quote from: triggersmob on September 25, 2013, 05:28:27 PM
Do not be upset, Erik.
I am posting a package to you today
and that will have few coins in there for you.

Yes, thank you Mr. Steve , I know and I am already OK  ;D I was very near to nice SILVER coin :o :o but It is OK because it is contest and winner can be only one. I didnot know about  Eastern Australian Time and when I find it I was leter.

Mr. Muckeye is very lovely when he does such a contest. Thank you very much  :) :) :) I think more members will see this forum often and it is great idea.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

Mr. Muckeye, one member has only one guess or more ?
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Kena

This going to be a much more difficult contest since both of them have designed many coins.

Erik

Yes, you are right Mr. Ken, I found many non-circulation coins from these designers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commemorative_coins_of_Australia

We only can try any bit  ;D
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

Ok, I try first :

50 cent 2012  Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II and 1 dollar 2006 50 years of Australian Television  ??? ??? ???
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

Hi Erik,
Close, but not close enough.
If not won by tomorrow morning (eastern Aust.
time)EAT) I will give another clue.

regards, MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Muckeye

Hi Eric.
Yes, you can multiple guesses, maximum 10 per member.

regards, MUCKEYE
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Triggersmob

I had a look through the Macdonald's catalogue and still could not work it out.
I must be dumb. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Muckeye

Don't worry Steve, you are on the right track.
Tomorrow I will give a clue.
It may be the page numbers in Macca's,
or it may be the themes on the obverses.
Not sure yet.

regards,  MUCKEYE.  ;) ;) ;) ;) :(
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

Quote from: triggersmob on September 26, 2013, 05:32:08 PM
I had a look through the Macdonald's catalogue and still could not work it out.
I must be dumb. :)

Mr. Steve, it will be hard but we have to do any guess. Each member has 10 guesses. You try to do any and maybe you win  :) :)

I try next :

2. 50 cent  -2010  Royal Engagement and 1 dollar - 2005 90th Anniversary of Gallipoli
3. 50 cent  -2006  The Royal visit and 1 dollar - 2007 Norman Lindsay   
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Pocketcoins

Well I'm just lost on this one.  :o I don't use the Macdonald's catalogue I use the standard catalog of world coins and the one I have only goes up to 2000. But I do wish the rest of you good luck.  ;D

Erik

Quote from: Pocketcoins on September 27, 2013, 08:37:08 AM
Well I'm just lost on this one.  :o I don't use the Macdonald's catalogue I use the standard catalog of world coins and the one I have only goes up to 2000. But I do wish the rest of you good luck.  ;D

I dont have the Macdonald's catalogue too and I use the same Krause catalog as you  :) We will see because Mr. Muckeye wrote he is not sure yet and maybe he will tell the themes on the obverses.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

Hi all,
AS I said, another clue!
The two themes are Royalty and War.
If not won in the next 24 hours I will
award the coins to the nearest correct answer.

regards, MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

2006  The Royal visit and  2003 50th Anniversary of the End of the Korean War  or
2007  Royal 60th Wedding and 2003 50th Anniversary of the End of the Korean War or
2010  Royal Engagement  and 2003 50th Anniversary of the End of the Korean War

:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

Why any memebers dont make any bit ? You haved to try it. It is very good and interesting contest and you have 10 guesses. Mr. Ken , Steve, Pocketcoins  and others try it. It is for our fun  :) :)
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

How about 2005 Gallipoli $1 and 2003 50th Anniversary of Coronation 50c ?
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Muckeye

Close Steve,
Keep trying.
regards.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

50 cent 2012  Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II and 1 dollar 2005 90th Anniversary of Gallipoli ?
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

and my last three guesses :

50 cent 2006  The Queen's Birthday and 1 dollar 2005 90th Anniversary of Gallipoli
50 cent 2007  Royal 60th Wedding Anniversary and 1 dollar 2005 90th Anniversary of Gallipoli
50 cent 2010  Royal Engagement and 1 dollar 2005 90th Anniversary of Gallipoli

so and my guesses are finish, others members lets go  ;D ;D
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

So to help make this easier, this is the list of guesses so far..

Erik..
1. 2012 50 cent Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II - 2006 1 dollar 50 years of Australian Television
2. 2010 50 cent Royal Engagement - 2005 1 dollar 90th Anniversary of Gallipoli
3. 2006 50 cent The Royal visit - 2007 1 dollar Norman Lindsay
4. 2006 50 cent The Royal visit - 2003 1 dollar 50th Anniversary of the End of the Korean War
5. 2007 50 cent Royal 60th Wedding - 2003 1 dollar 50th Anniversary of the End of the Korean War
6. 2010 50 cent Royal Engagement - 2003 1 dollar 50th Anniversary of the End of the Korean War
7. 2012 50 cent Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II - 2005 1 dollar 90th Anniversary of Gallipoli
8. 2006 50 cent The Queen's Birthday - 2005 1 dollar 90th Anniversary of Gallipoli
9. 2007 50 cent Royal 60th Wedding Anniversary - 2005 1 dollar90th Anniversary of Gallipoli
10. 2010 50 cent Royal Engagement - 2005 1 dollar 90th Anniversary of Gallipoli

Steve ..
1.  2005 Gallipoli $1 - 2003 50th Anniversary of Coronation 50c
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Triggersmob

Guess number 2..

2003 Korean War $1 - 2003 50th Anniversary of Coronation.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

Quote from: triggersmob on September 28, 2013, 07:56:37 AM
So to help make this easier, this is the list of guesses so far..

Erik..
1. 2012 50 cent Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II - 2006 1 dollar 50 years of Australian Television
2. 2010 50 cent Royal Engagement - 2005 1 dollar 90th Anniversary of Gallipoli
3. 2006 50 cent The Royal visit - 2007 1 dollar Norman Lindsay
4. 2006 50 cent The Royal visit - 2003 1 dollar 50th Anniversary of the End of the Korean War
5. 2007 50 cent Royal 60th Wedding - 2003 1 dollar 50th Anniversary of the End of the Korean War
6. 2010 50 cent Royal Engagement - 2003 1 dollar 50th Anniversary of the End of the Korean War
7. 2012 50 cent Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II - 2005 1 dollar 90th Anniversary of Gallipoli
8. 2006 50 cent The Queen's Birthday - 2005 1 dollar 90th Anniversary of Gallipoli
9. 2007 50 cent Royal 60th Wedding Anniversary - 2005 1 dollar90th Anniversary of Gallipoli
10. 2010 50 cent Royal Engagement - 2005 1 dollar 90th Anniversary of Gallipoli

Steve ..
1.  2005 Gallipoli $1 - 2003 50th Anniversary of Coronation 50c


I am dumb. Second and tenth I have the same  :) :)
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

Hi all,
The correct answer is in Trigger's Mob's list,
but not listed together. Match them together
and the prize is yours.

regards, MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Kena

My guess is 2006 50 cent The Royal visit and 2005 1 dollar 90th Anniversary of Gallipoli.

Ken

Muckeye

Hi Ken,
Close but not close enuf.
regards,  MUCKEYE 

Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Muckeye

Hi KENA, I apologise to you, you are correct!
The winning combination is ROYAL VIST & GALLIPOLI.
Congratulations!  My regrets to the other entrants.

PS. Did you know that KENA is the name of the
Papua New Guinea currency, Pronounced 'Keena'.
I have your address.
My thanks to all that tried, another one soon.
regards  MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

Congratulation Mr.Ken, it was really very interesting and funny contest. Thank you very much Mr. Muckeye for it.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

Good Morning all! Kena won the last guessing competition.

The next one is easy.
I have three CROWN sized coins.
Two are  British and one is Australian.
One depicts Winston CHURCHILL,
One shows Prince Charles and Lady Diana.
The last shows Simpson and his Donkey.

All I want is the year of issue
First correct guess wins, winner announced
Monday morning ((EAST)Eastern  Aust. Standard Time).

regards MUCKEYE.


Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

I found this :

One depicts Winston CHURCHILL   -  1965
One shows Prince Charles and Lady Diana  - 1981
The last shows Simpson and his Donkey  - 1990
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Kena

I think you are correct Erik.

I was just looking at the coins that I have and if I was to guess, my guess would be the same as yours.

Fingers crossed for you that you have won this one.

Ken

Triggersmob

Yes, I think Erik nailed it.
Quick off the mark.

Thanks for the contests, Bob.  :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Muckeye

 :D :D :D :D :D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dear ERIK,
You are the first correct answer.
Even though I can't announce it til tomorrow
morning I will declare it just the same.

PS Please send me your address, either PM or email.
Your choice. Sorry to all the others but I have to declare the
the contest won.

regards  MUCKEYE.

Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Muckeye

Hi all,
I will have to make the next competition
more difficult.
I miss telling all the incorrect guessers to
try again :D :D :D
Thanks to those who tried.

regards  MUCKEYE
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

Quote from: Muckeye on September 29, 2013, 02:32:43 AM
:D :D :D :D :D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dear ERIK,
You are the first correct answer.
Even though I can't announce it til tomorrow
morning I will declare it just the same.

PS Please send me your address, either PM or email.
Your choice. Sorry to all the others but I have to declare the
the contest won.

regards  MUCKEYE.



yeeeeeesss :) :) :) :) :)  Thank you very much  ;D ;D ;D ;D   First I thought that Simpson on coin will be Bart Simpson  :)
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

Quote from: kena on September 29, 2013, 02:27:51 AM
I think you are correct Erik.

I was just looking at the coins that I have and if I was to guess, my guess would be the same as yours.

Fingers crossed for you that you have won this one.

Ken

Thank you . I found very fast it because I know here are too much wise and skilled collectors  :) :) :)  I would like to win some silver coin in some contest and I will watch forum carefully all days  ;D ;D ;D ;D
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

And it is pity that more members arent here. I a long time didnt hear Templar. If will compete more members then it will be more exciting  :)  Maybe some collectors have their huge collections and they havent pleasure from new common coin. It would be very bad but I dont belive it. I hope others will be added as soon as. :D :D
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

Quote from: Erik on September 29, 2013, 03:39:04 AM
And it is pity that more members arent here. I a long time didnt hear Templar.

Yes, we haven't heard from Templar for a while and also Nighthawk and Egcollector.
It would be nice if other long lost members would come back too, like Renal, Marek,
Dannyrox, etc.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Humpybong

Quote from: triggersmob on September 29, 2013, 03:57:36 AM
Quote from: Erik on September 29, 2013, 03:39:04 AM
And it is pity that more members arent here. I a long time didnt hear Templar.

Yes, we haven't heard from Templar for a while and also Nighthawk and Egcollector.
It would be nice if other long lost members would come back too, like Renal, Marek,
Dannyrox, etc.

Just for your information..........Amr (Egcollector) signed on 2 days ago, Templar signed on 4 days ago but we have not heard from Nighthawk for 25 days.   Hope he is well.

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Humpybong



Congratulations Erik on your win.

;D
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Erik

Quote from: humpybong on September 29, 2013, 06:19:15 AM


Congratulations Erik on your win.

;D

Thank you very much and I am so much happy that If I had money for postage then I would have sent some slovak euro cents for pleasure for all castle members :D :D :D
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

To all members.
Please join me in congratulating ERIK on his win.
He is very keen and I'm glad he won.
I will and add something Silver for competition No. Four.
regards,   MUCKEYE,
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Triggersmob

Congratulations Erik.
Well done.  :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

Thanks everybody  :D Mr. Muckeye I am sure that I will be very watchful about your competition No. Four. When you write question then I try to ask admin about block all members (of course without me) during next 48 hours  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

To all members.
In my reply to KENA about the Papua New GUINEA
currency! I made a mistake and called the currency
KENA.  Reply No 35.

I was wrong, It is KINA, Not Kena, about the same value as the Australian Dollar.
My apologies to all.

regards,,   MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Muckeye

Competition No. Four coming soon!
Muckeye.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Muckeye

Hi all,
I use the 2005  Krause standard world catalogue.
My next completion's answer can be found in that.

From Papua New Guinea.
.925 Silver.

Question:
Name the date and the BIRD on the reverse.
Clue: The same bird is the  on both sides.

Only three guesses per member.
regards,   MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Muckeye

Further to the above,
also name the value of the coin...............
regards, MUCKEYE
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

 :D so I think it will be similar as in competition No. two when I tried 10 guesses and I didnt guess nothing.  ;D On the other side when I dont try then somebody could win.

So my first guess is :

Raggiana Bird of paradaise, 10 kina, 1975
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Humpybong



Well I will have a go.......So my first guess is :

Raggiana Bird of paradaise, 5 kina, 1994  (Coin is undated)
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Muckeye

Hi all! congratulations ERIK.
You nailed it first  guess, 1975 is correct
You now have the silver coin that you
always wanted.

My condolences to all those who missed out.
Regards,  MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Muckeye

Well that was short and sweet.
Eric, the coin will posted tomorrow.
I'm sure you will enjoy it.

regards,   MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Humpybong



CONGRATULATION again Erik.

;D
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Triggersmob

Congratulations again Erik.
I will have to stop going to sleep.
I'm missing all the action.  :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

Am I sleep yet or is it true ????? I cannot belive that I win this on first guess  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Oh my got. Really I win silver coins  :o :o When I will come back from school I must write this again. It is probably only good dream.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

yeeess it is true  ;D ;D ;D ;D THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY  MUCH   everybody and specially Mr. Muckeye. I will come back for a few hours  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*  Nice day everybody  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

Hi ERIK,
NO, you are not dreaming.
The coin is yours
I managed to get it in todays mail so
hopefully you will get it in 6 or 7 days!!

Good luck, regards,  MUCKEYE
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Muckeye

 ;D ;D ;D Is'nt it a wonderful experience to see such an
enthusiastic young collector win something that he has
set his heart on for a long time.
I hope he does not spend on ice cream or sweets. ;D ;D
Good luck Eric, I know you will enjoy your prize.

regards,  MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Triggersmob

Yes, it's great to see such enthusiasm.
I wish we had many more like him. 
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

Today I have beautiful day, morning I won excelent coin and then I have done examination on A and B+. ( in our school 1 and 2+)   :) :)

Thank you again and again my friends. ;D ;D ;D I think that each one collector is happy for new coin too. Older collectors have more coins so they dont need the same. I have not enough coins in XF or UNC quality so I am verry happy for each new coin. Coin collecting is beautiful hobby and I have amazing feeling when I hold new coin in my hands  :D :D :D When it is old coin It is the best feeling because I think that the same coin held some king, knight or pirate in his hands too. I like history so much.
I am sure that to win silver coin want each memeber because they are very expensive coins and they have reserved special space in collection. My collection is not very nice but I am very proud of her. I like show it when some friend of parents come to us. Of coures I tell them about my foreign friends  :D

This and next week I will receive more coins from my castle friends and I am sure that I will be in COIN of PARADAISE
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

Quote from: Muckeye on October 01, 2013, 01:06:01 AM
I managed to get it in todays mail so
hopefully you will get it in 6 or 7 days!!

Good luck, regards,  MUCKEYE

Now I am going to count the days to my next happy day. :D :D

And I forgot  -  I apologize all members for my victory.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Kena

The prize from the 1st contest arrived.  The 1975 10 Marakkaa from Finland the the 1907 1 Penny from British West Africa.

Many thanks for the nice prize.

Ken

Muckeye

Hi Ken,
I'm happy that they arrived safely.
From the date on the envelope, can you tell
the number of days it took to reach you?
I would like to know.
regards,  MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Triggersmob

Certainly a lot quicker than coming the other way.
I'm still waiting for a package from Ken, that he posted on the 14th Sept.  :(
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Muckeye

Hi!  It must have a lot to do with the good looks of
the sender!!     regards, MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Kena

I can't read the postmark date.

Odd thing about my parcel to triggersmob is two parcels were made to Australia and one to South Africa on the same day.

triggersmob's parcel is still missing in action while the others have arrived.

Ken

Kena

2nd prize arrived today.  Can't read the date on this fully either.  Can only read the Sept 2013 part.

Thanks for these two nice coins which are in mint packaging.

Ken

Muckeye

Guessing competition No.  4.

G'day members.
The prize for this competition is two PNC's. The theme on both is
Queen Elizabeth  the second.
Both envelopes have TWO stamps
Both have a single coin.
The first member  to guess the occasion depicted on the of the
PNC's correctly wins them.
Free postage.

regards   MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Muckeye

Hi all,

Further to the above, you must:
Name the occasion, the post mark date (year) and
value of the coins.

regards  MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Muckeye

All the above information is available on
www.coincity.com.au

regards MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Muckeye

No limit on guesses, first correct one wins!

regards  MUCKEYE
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Muckeye

Hi Members!

Keep your eyes on the "Contest and Giveaway" site.
I have selected a prize for contest No. 5,
yes another PNC.  It will start as soon as the NO.4
contest is won.  Catalogue value is $60.00.

Value of the next Prize $160.00, details to be announced.
regards Muckeye.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

My GOD  ::) ::) ::) ::) so huge expensive prize   :o :o :o
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

I found this :

2006 Queens 80 the Birthday 50 cent and 2012 Diamond Jubilee 50 cent
2006 Queens 80 the Birthday 50 cent and 2003 Coronation 50 cent

and because I am not sure 1 dollar or 50cent :

2006 Queens 80 the Birthday 1 dollar and 2012 Diamond Jubilee 50 cent
2006 Queens 80 the Birthday 1 dollar and 2003 Coronation 50 cent

or
2012 Diamond Jubilee 50 cent and 2003 Coronation 50 cent

and now I am going to find others :)
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

Also maybe 2011  Queen Elizabeths 85th Birthday - 1 dollar  but it is mini sheet with 2 stamps not 2 stamps so I think it is not correct. I red more about coin put in 2006 Queens 80 the Birthday 50 cent. I dont understant exactly. What coin is it ? Is it 50 cent but different size ? Is it legal coin or token ?
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

Thanks for another contest, Bob.

How about...
2002 Queen Elizabeth Accession. 2 stamps and 50c coin. Dated Feb 6 2002 and
2003 Queen Elizabeth Golden Jubilee. 2 stamps and 50c coin. Dated June 2 2003 
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Muckeye

To all members.
I will accept guesses for two days.

regards, MUCKEYE
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Muckeye

Hi members,

I know I said two days but I think it only fair that
I announce the contest closed.

A correct answer has been submitted and I declare the
contest closed. I think the winner must sleep in front
of his computer. His guesses  are usually first

The pnc's were QE11 Coronation dated JUNE 2003,
              and  QE11 Birthday dated April 2006.

And the winner is, no surprise, ERIK.

Congratulations Erik!! it is becoming a habit.

Regards, MUCKEYE.
(next comp. announced soon, I will make it more difficult.)
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Humpybong



CONGRATULATIONS Erik.

Clean sweep again.   Enjoy your new prizes when you get them.


;D   ;D    ;D     ;D
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Erik

 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  woooowww THANK YOU ... yes, I am still in front of computer because those contests have beautifull prices !!!! I am very very happy and I will not sleep I will not eat  ;D ;D ;D
Thank you again for contest and sorry others members. I dont understant why some members dont write guesses when they are online ??? but never mind because I can win soon  ; :D
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

Congratulations Erik.
Great guessing.
:) :) :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Kena

Congrats Erik.  Also want to thank Muckeye for hold their contests.

I tend to only enter in contests where the prize interests me (which postal numismatic covers do not). 

From what I have seen on other forums, many people don't bother at all taking part in contests/giveaways and just stick to the areas that collect.

Ken

Erik

Thank you very much all my friends :)

To Ken : You are right . Maybe are prices for others members uninteresting but it is not problem. I think all members can compete and winner can give the price next member. For example me  ;D ;D ;D ;D ... Contests are funny and join friends. It is not for price only. This is my opinion.

Anyhow I am happy for next contest  :D :D :D
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

G'day all members.

Competition No. 5.
The prize is another PNC.
The questions will be to NAME the PNC!
There will one clue per day until
the competition is won.
The other clues will be announced at Noon, Eastern Australian

Standard Time each day.

The first clue starts now.
ONE guess per member per day.

The first clue is that the PNC is in a coloured
envelope and contains a unique Australian coin.

Good luck,  regards MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

My dear friend this is your competition No.5  :)
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

I try :
2011- Royal Wedding Limited Edition 5 Pound  ;)
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

Dear Erik,

Thank you for correcting me, I had lost the count.
Unfortunately your guess is not correct.

Regards,  MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Muckeye

Come on you Australian and American  based members,
Erik's first guess, although wrong,
is already in.
As I said earlier, one more clue per day, at noon EAST
(Eastern Aust. Standard Time)will be issued.

Regards and good luck.
MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

Quote from: Muckeye on October 10, 2013, 01:51:44 AM

Unfortunately your guess is not correct.


Never mind  :) I cannot win still. I will see tomorrow and I hope that more guesses will be here. Come on friends  :) :) I am waiting on next clue.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

I'm looking at the flag flying under your name.
So I will guess 2004 Eureka Stockade. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Muckeye

Sorry Steve, not correct
Muckeye ~ Knight #30