"Muckeye Takes a Rest", Competition #2,

Started by Triggersmob, October 12, 2013, 06:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

OK, let's see who can identify this coin.
I will expand the picture a little bit further each day.
(unless Erik wins it on the first day lol)
The prize will be this coin.
Good luck.
Now get in while Erik is sleeping.


Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Muckeye

My guess is the "NOSE" by Pablo Picasso
Circa 1559
regards MUCKEYE.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

Quote from: triggersmob on October 12, 2013, 06:59:18 PM
OK, let's see who can identify this coin.
I will expand the picture a little bit further each day.
(unless Erik wins it on the first day lol)
The prize will be this coin.
Good luck.
Now get in while Erik is sleeping.




;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

Quote from: Muckeye on October 12, 2013, 11:40:47 PM
My guess is the "NOSE" by Pablo Picasso
Circa 1559
regards MUCKEYE.

OK first clue, I don't own any coins that old.
(with the exception of some old Chinese coins).
My oldest coin in 1806.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

It will be extremly hard because metal on coin is common and face on coins is common too.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

I hope small clue tomorrow  :) For example continent of country ;)
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

Time to show some more....
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

We have a winner. :)
There is no doubt, this boy is good.
How did you find that one, Erik?
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

I know this coin. Coin collecting is really my the best hobby. I havent enough coins in my collection and so I like watch coins in internet. I know a lot of coins  :) I glad from each one coin and I a long time hold coin in my hands  :) Somebody collect coins for trade or wealth and I collect coins only for pleasure.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Templar

WAY TO GO ERIK--YOU ARE REALLY SHOWING UP THE OLDER KNIGHTS........KEEP UP THE GOODE WORK
DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

Templar

IF I MIGHT ADD TO THE QUIZ...CAN ANYONE IDENTIFY THIS PERSON AND WHAT HE DID-----A COIN WAS ISSUED IN 1995 HONORING HIM.................
DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

Erik

Nobody know who is it ? One glue .... initials are A.B.P. :)
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

Yes, it is correctly  :D Congratulation Mr. Steve :) :) :)
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

Mr. Templar , please confirm if Mr. Steve is winner your contest :)
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

I have not mentioned a name yet.
So, this is "Banjo" Paterson, poet.   
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260