Slovak coins set

Started by Erik, October 19, 2013, 08:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Erik

Hi everybody  :)

I would like trade coins so as older collectors. I have this offer :
I would like trade 4 pieces Slovak coin set ( sets are the same) for 4 pieces nice set coins some country.
Sets maybe the same or different.
If you dont have 4 sets you can offer some silver coins. My offer is just 4 sets because postage is optimal just for 4 sets :) Postage is the same for 1 or 4 sets in Slovakia.
Set contain :
Five Slovak coins 2005 (10 SK, 5 SK, 2 SK, 1 SK, 50 halier and one commemorative token )
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

Are you offering 4 sets of the same year or 4 different years?
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

There are the same year 2005. I think one sent can put in your collection and 3 sets to sell or to change with others collectors in your country.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

Would you take loose coins, as I do not have any sets on cards.
I should be getting some of the new Singapore coins soon, so we
could trade a set of those for a set of Slovakia coins.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

Ok, Mr. Steve if you will have something please inform me. It will be more pieces the same because I need to sell something at home so part of costs return back. Of course I will will be patient for your offer and I would like trade with you. :) You try to adapt weight of goods so price of postage was optimal for you.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

Erik, I will let you know when I get the Singapore coins.  :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

Does anybody from US members want these sets change for US sets ? Dont like it ? :'( Four pieces I reserved for Mr. Steve but I can buy more pieces .
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

I only really need one set, Erik.
Unless any one else in Australia would like a set, then I can forward a set on to them.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

OK Mr. Steve, I am going to write PM .
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

I am so unhappy :( I everywhere offer these sets but nobody want them. >:( I wanted trade these sets and then to buy some new coins or sets. I can buy more these sets and I thought they are very nice. I have a few nice coins from castle friends which I got as gift. But I still cannot get coins only as gift. How can I grow my collection ? I think collectors trade coins between themselves and I would like trade slovak coins with others. Please write me some your experienses how you trade coins.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

The easiest way to trade coins, is to collect the coins from circulation and trade them.
I don't think anybody wants 4 sets the same.
I would be more interested in having all the different denominations from all the years,
rather than 4 the same. Maybe other collectors feel the same way. 
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

Quote from: triggersmob on November 03, 2013, 05:26:53 PM
Maybe other collectors feel the same way. 

Yes you are right. Unfortunately I cannot buy others sets and this set have good price in shop. I think collectors can trade 3 sets with collectors in their country but they not interested. But one collector from Finland wrote me and I will swap 4 sets with him ;D ;D ;D Maybe you know him. His name is Aki Sippola.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

No I don't know anyone in Finland, but please invite him to join us.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

Really ? I dont know him and I only try to write him about swap sets and he agreed. I can try write him about our castle if members will be agree. How I have to invite him ? Is here some link on Terry ?
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

Just give him the web address and tell him to sign up.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

Ok, I am going to write him when he answer on my e-mail.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

This collector Aki Sippola from Finland didnt send me coins in return. He asked me about sending only standard mail and I agreed. It was my mistake. He wrote me that package sent 13/11/2013 and I will receive it. I am sure package dont will come.It is a long time. I received all standard mails from our knights safely. I think this collectors dont sent me nothing because I am young collector. I bought those Slovak mint sets for lent money because I want trade with old collectors. 
His website is :
http://www.easymedia.fi/sippola/
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

This is a busy time of the year for the post office, maybe it will take a little longer.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

Today he wrote me that his letter was probably lost. Of course, I know it a few days ago. It is very interesting that only one letter was lost. I received many standard mails from our friends in castle during a few years and ALL I received safely. So much money lost and any coins. It will be very bad Christmas.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

Unfortunately it does happen.
I had a big trade go missing from Estonia.
It was tracked to Melbourne, then never seen again.
I lost lots of Russian coins.  :(
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

ElleKitty

I had a Christmas swap go missing once sort of-  the letter was delivered, but the coin had been removed from the package. :(

Unfortunately, it does happen.  You can have 100 great trades with no problems, and then one will just disappear. 

And then there was the episode where I had several packages go missing;  the postman who delivered to our apartments must have started stealing mail.  In fact, I was expecting a package for months-  I finally went to the Post Office to file on the insurance claim, and Lo and Behold they "found" it sitting on a shelf.  The "attempted" delivery dates were all on Sundays.  Idiots! Thieves! Dishonest peoples.
Do add this coin to my collection?
 
   Cat?      Australian?              US?                Really Old?
  |    |        |      |                   |    |                   |     |
Yes  No     Yes   No              Yes  No                Yes   No
  |       |     |       |                 |    |                   |     |
(YES!) (?) (Yes!) (?)           (Nope) (?)             (YES!) (?)

Goose

 I mailed a Secret Santa gift from the U S to Moorooka, Aus. on Dec 6th, 2012.....it never arrived. I then flew to Sydney and mailed another gift which was delivered. (Sounds like I really cared, I did.) ((I was in Sydney for a cruise.))

Erik

So much bad experiences :o  When I am reading those words then my 4 pieces sets are small lost. We are very carefully to obtain each one nice coin and then we lost our treasures suddenly. I am so sad from it.

Thank you for those posts. Sometimes coin collecting is sad collecting but here in our castle is always cheerful. So much kindly people, funny competetions with beautifull prizes, so much news about world coins on one place.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH  everybody because YOU ARE HERE :) :) :) :) :)
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Nevol

Quote from: Goose on December 09, 2013, 08:55:00 PMI mailed a Secret Santa gift from the U S to Moorooka, Aus. on Dec 6th, 2012.....it never arrived. I then flew to Sydney and mailed another gift which was delivered. (Sounds like I really cared, I did.) ((I was in Sydney for a cruise.))
I'm very happy to announce that the 18 x Tiny Coins you posted on Nov 18th arrived today.  A totally unexpected gift, so thank you very much. 

I love them and will post some pictures of them in the Tiny World coins thread when I've got them ready.  ;D  :D
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

S.George

 :D

Dear Friends:

Wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Hi Eric:   Please note that Mr. Aki Sipola, Finland is a very Honest Trader.   I have traded with him, some time ago.   The problem is with your customs.  When I sent you some silver coins, they have confisicated it.

Hi Ms. Elekitty:  I am unable to believe that postal thefts are taking place in your country also.   Here it is very common and I lost 25% of my collection to thefts and above all very good friends.  Inspte of all these thefts and losses, coin collecting is going on.

Again, a Merry Christmas

S.George/India
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

Triggersmob

Quote from: S.George on December 11, 2013, 02:12:17 AM
Hi Ms. Elekitty:  I am unable to believe that postal thefts are taking place in your country also. 

George, unfortunately there are dishonest people everywhere.  :(
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

Quote from: S.George on December 11, 2013, 02:12:17 AM

Hi Eric:   Please note that Mr. Aki Sipola, Finland is a very Honest Trader.   I have traded with him, some time ago.   The problem is with your customs.  When I sent you some silver coins, they have confisicated it.


Dear Mr. S.George. You are wrong. I am from Slovakia and you had some friend in Poland. They are different countries. Maybe we have the same only first name. We are wrote emails about it. We never told about sending silver coins in past. A few years ago you sent me some common coins from India and our customs opened your letter and I had to call him. I confirmed that coin are gift and then they all soins sent me. Everything was good.

Our customs havent problems with sending coins. Finland is country in European Union and customs never stop letter from EU. Maybe from Azia, Africa .. I dont know .... but from Europa, USA, Autralia - never. I received coins from a few collectors from castle and all letters or packeges I received safely.

I read about Mr. Sippola as about honest collector and it is reason why I wanted trade with him. He has many swaps with many collectors. But why he asked me about sending standard mail when I sent my package as registered mail. He still wrote me .. you wait, you wait .. and I never received mail.

And of course :  
MERRY CHRISTMAS  MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS  MERRY CHRISTMAS  MERRY CHRISTMAS  MERRY CHRISTMAS  MERRY CHRISTMAS
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

Mr. Aki Sippola wrote me that he will send me compensation for lost letter. New letter will send as registered mail  :D. If he will send it then dont will be big loss for me.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D