SECRET SANTA 2013

Started by Humpybong, October 26, 2013, 04:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Humpybong


Secret Santa 2013

If you are interested in participating in a 2013 Secret Santa gift exchange, please post here, and I'll get it organised ASAP.

Gift value should be approx $5 - $10, sender pays the postage. I'll take entries until 1 December.


;D
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"


Pocketcoins

That time of year already?   :o Yep I'm in.  ;D

Templar

HO-HO-HO-----WAKE UP MY KNIGHTS AND GET INVOLVED WITH THE CHRISTMAS GIFT EXCHANGE----A LITTLE EFFORT IS All it takes and THINKHOW GOOD YOU WILL FEEL................

THE TEMPAR IS IN...................................MERRY CHRISTMAS
DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

Erik

Mr. Joe I think you are my personal Santa :D :D
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

AdamL

-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Muckeye

Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Humpybong



Boy.....not much Christmas spirit in the castle .....only 2 Knights joined in.

C'mon guys and gals get with it.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Erik

I would like in but I havent nothing from 5 -10 $ and I dont want somebody was unhappy from my gift :(
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Goose

Erik, join......I'll cover your gift, meaning I'll send your gift to who ever you draw.

Erik

So okay :) Please put my name in too.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

Welcome and Good Luck Erik,
Glad you have joined in.
Regards to you too Goose.

regards, Muckeye.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

ElleKitty

I would like to participate!  Count me in.  :D
Do add this coin to my collection?
 
   Cat?      Australian?              US?                Really Old?
  |    |        |      |                   |    |                   |     |
Yes  No     Yes   No              Yes  No                Yes   No
  |       |     |       |                 |    |                   |     |
(YES!) (?) (Yes!) (?)           (Nope) (?)             (YES!) (?)

Humpybong



Well we have 8 who have joined our 'Secret Santa" 2013.

Anyone else ..........?
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Humpybong



Last chance....closing soon.

Members who have joined this years "Secret Santa" please PM me with your current mailing address please.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Pocketcoins


Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Templar

YES I AM IN.
DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

AdamL

-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

ElleKitty

Always a day late and a dollar short...  I'm still in!
Do add this coin to my collection?
 
   Cat?      Australian?              US?                Really Old?
  |    |        |      |                   |    |                   |     |
Yes  No     Yes   No              Yes  No                Yes   No
  |       |     |       |                 |    |                   |     |
(YES!) (?) (Yes!) (?)           (Nope) (?)             (YES!) (?)

Humpybong


Secret Santa for 2013 now CLOSED.

I put 1 set of names in a bowl and another set in another.
Then drew out one name out of the first bowl, who will be the sender, and another name out of the second bowl, who will be the recipient.

We had 8 participants and each has now been PMed their Receiver.

Please PM me if you did not receive yours.    PM me when you send your gift and also when you received your gift.

Thank you all and a Merry Christmas to you and your families.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Triggersmob

My (not so) Secret Santa gift was received today.
Thanks very much to Muckeye, I received a UNC 2013 Slim Dusty $1.

I'm missing Slim..  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRl6x9XijGs
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Humpybong



I have only received one confirmation of receipt of their Secret Santa Gift.


Please confirm:

1.  You have sent your Secret Santa gift

2.  You have received your Secret Santa gift

Many thanks
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Erik

Mr. Barry, could you confirm sending Secret Santa from me ? You wrote me email but I dont know you sent my gift. Thanks.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

Dear Barry,
I have sent a Secret Santa gift but
not yet received one.

regards Muckeye.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Humpybong

Quote from: Erik on December 11, 2013, 05:50:25 PM
Mr. Barry, could you confirm sending Secret Santa from me ? You wrote me email but I dont know you sent my gift. Thanks.

Erik,

Your gift has been posted.

Rgds
Barry
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Templar

MINE IS IN ROUTE TO ??????????????????????????????????????????????
DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

Pocketcoins

Will put my gift in mail today, but let you know when I have done it.

Goose

I received a Secret Santa gift today and haven't opened it yet. BUT, I'm in two Secret Santas on two different sites, so I don't know which gift is from what site. Also, when I find out who it's from, I'll return the Aussie $8.30 in un-cancelled stamps.....sort of like a 'return' gift. Also, both of my gifts have been mailed....one a week ago (going far), one yesterday (just a short trip).

ElleKitty

I mailed my Santa gift out on Thursday. I hope it gets there quick! Barry, I messaged you the tracking number for the package.
Do add this coin to my collection?
 
   Cat?      Australian?              US?                Really Old?
  |    |        |      |                   |    |                   |     |
Yes  No     Yes   No              Yes  No                Yes   No
  |       |     |       |                 |    |                   |     |
(YES!) (?) (Yes!) (?)           (Nope) (?)             (YES!) (?)

Erik

Quote from: Goose on December 13, 2013, 12:19:57 AM
I received a Secret Santa gift today and haven't opened it yet. BUT, I'm in two Secret Santas on two different sites, so I don't know which gift is from what site. Also, when I find out who it's from, I'll return the Aussie $8.30 in un-cancelled stamps.....sort of like a 'return' gift. Also, both of my gifts have been mailed....one a week ago (going far), one yesterday (just a short trip).

Santa is very very secret man  :) :) :)
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Goose

I received my 2nd Secret Santa...I was in 2 Secret Santas sites. Thanks to all! No, I haven't opened either one of them....I was instructed not to until Christmas by one of the senders.

ElleKitty

I got a pressie in the mail! I couldn't wait to open it so I didn't wait to open it. Inside was an 1997 Ox zodiac coin and an 1964 Kennedy half! I must have been very good this year.  ;D
Do add this coin to my collection?
 
   Cat?      Australian?              US?                Really Old?
  |    |        |      |                   |    |                   |     |
Yes  No     Yes   No              Yes  No                Yes   No
  |       |     |       |                 |    |                   |     |
(YES!) (?) (Yes!) (?)           (Nope) (?)             (YES!) (?)

AdamL

I received a "mysterious" package from Kentucky  ;) It contained some lovely Canadian coins, a proof South Carolina state quarter, and last but not least a 1942 D Walking Liberty Half. My camera and my newish laptop don't seem to want to cooperate or I would post pics. I may be able to get some posted using my mom's computer when I'm home for Christmas. No promises though.
Thank you very much to my ol' pal David. Merry Christmas. And Merry Christmas to everyone in the castle :)
-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

Humpybong


Looks like 2 gifts have not been confirmed.

Erik and Muckeye have not confirmed that they received there gift?

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Erik

:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Templar

KEEP THE FAITH ERIK--YOUR GIFT SHOULD COME SOON---IT PROBABLEY GOT CAUTHT IN THE GREAT VOLUMES OF CHRISTMMAS PACKAGES----I SENT IT SO I KNOW IT SHOULD BE THERE---IF NOT IN A COUPLE OF DAYS LET ME KNOW AND I WILL TRACK IT............

YOUR FRIEND AND SERVANT---THE TEMPLAR
DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

Erik

YESSS :) :) :) :) Today I received BEAUTIFUL gift from Michigan Santa  ;D ;D ;D Thank you very much for Mint PROOF set US coins. It was my dream. I wanted so much those mint proof sets because there so briliant coins. Coins with amazing details. I would like collect similar sets from different years and countries and this is my first proof set.

Thank you again Secret Santa Joe  :)
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Humpybong



I had a call from Muckeye yesterday....he has received his gift from his Secret Santa.

So all gifts have been received thank you all who participated and a Happy New Year to you.

Enjoy 2014.

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Triggersmob

and to you too Humpy.
Thanks for organising the SS.  ;D
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260