Muckeye's competition No. 5.

Started by muckeye, December 12, 2013, 02:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Muckeye

The first clue, even tho' 12 hours lateis:
It is a silver coin of the Lunar Silver Series.
Good luck.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

Woooooowwww ..... ok, I think .....  HORSE ??? ??? ??? ???
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Muckeye

To win this comp.. I will need full
details of the coin.
This includes date,  gilt or coloured,  name of animal, bird or reptile
and year of issue, etc. etc..
regards.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

It will be very, very hard  :)

Silver Lunar Series II, Coloured, Snake, 2013, The Perth Mint  ?
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

Good try Erik,
all the details but wrong coin.
regards,
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Muckeye

If no one else wants to try I might
as well just send the coin to Erik ??????????
Please have a go.
regards.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

I would like win this coin so much but everybody lets go to compete.
Now I will have some bad gueeses and then somebody will be correct for one guess  :)

Ok, I have correct all details then I try next : Silver Lunar Series II, Coloured, Tiger, 2010, The Perth Mint ?
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

Sorry Erik close but not close but not
close enuf.
regards.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Muckeye

Clue No 2.
It has QE ll on the obverse and a animal on the reverse.
regards.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Triggersmob

How about ....

Lunar Series, Coloured, Dragon 2012, 1oz silver coin from The Perth Mint. 
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

My God ::) ::) ::) ..... Silver Lunar Series II, Coloured, Ox, 2009, The Perth Mint ?
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

So Silver Lunar Series II, Coloured, Rabbit, 2011, The Perth Mint ?
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

Exciting !!! I think competition is going to finish :) :) :)
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

I think I may have mislead some of the competitors.
The coin is from Silver Coins Series 1! Sorry.
regards.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Nevol

I might as well have a go.  ;D

Silver Coins Series 1, Gilt Dog, 2006, RAM, Perth Mint
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Muckeye

Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Triggersmob

Silver Lunar 2005 Rooster 1oz coloured ?
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Muckeye

Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

Silver Coins Series 1, coloured, Goat - 2003 ,Perth Mint ?
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

 :'( :'( :'(.... Silver Coins Series 1, coloured, 2008,Rat ,Perth Mint ?
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

New clue.
The reverse is a coloured animal.
regards.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Erik

:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Erik

Silver Coins Series 1, coloured, 2007,Pig ,Perth Mint ?
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Muckeye

Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Nevol

Silver Coins Series 1, Coloured Monkey, 2004, RAM, Perth Mint.  ;D
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Muckeye

Congratulations Nancy.
You named it correctly and the coin will
be sent to you this week
Thank you to all the others who tried.
The winner is Nevol aka Nancy Cross.
regards and thank you.......................
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Triggersmob

Congratulations Nancy, monkey was going to be my next too, just waiting for a new day. Well done.
Thanks Muckeye for another great competition.  :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Muckeye

Dear Nancy,
Would you please send me your postal address.
regards,  Muckeye.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Nevol

Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Muckeye

Thank you Nancy,  Much appreciated.
regards, Muckeye.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Humpybong

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Erik

I wanted so much to win this coin but Lady Nevol was clever and she was winner. What was my surprise when two day ago I received leeter from Mr. Bob and inside was beautiful silver coin with Monkey. :o :o :o :o :o
I immediately wrote Mr. Bob that he was mistook. I received message that Lady Nancy was so very generous and kind and she wrote Mr. Bob about sending this coin for me. It is really amazing so I THANK YOU VERY MUCH kindly Lady Nancy.
I am so happy because this coin is very beautiful and also very valuable.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH DEAR NANCY
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

Both Muckeye and Nancy are very generous.  :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Nevol

You are most welcome Erik.  It's so nice to know a young man like you who is a coin collector.   

I hope you get some enjoyment from owning it.  ;D
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.