Latest deal from the coin shop!

Started by ElleKitty, March 06, 2014, 04:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ElleKitty

Yesterday I spent some time at my favorite coin shop.  Digging through the "junk" bin on the table in the middle, I found a coin folder with an Australian 10$ note.  It was the commemorative folder for the 1988 $10 polymer with serial number beginning AA.  They wanted ten dollars for it!  I figured it was a great deal, considering the last I looked the notes with the AA serial numbers in the folder were going for about five times face value.  :D
Do add this coin to my collection?
 
   Cat?      Australian?              US?                Really Old?
  |    |        |      |                   |    |                   |     |
Yes  No     Yes   No              Yes  No                Yes   No
  |       |     |       |                 |    |                   |     |
(YES!) (?) (Yes!) (?)           (Nope) (?)             (YES!) (?)

Triggersmob

Great find. I don't even have one of those.
I only have the AB serial number.  :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260