Still destroying coins

Started by nohope587, April 07, 2014, 05:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NoHope587

I had a lot of custom back orders to complete and truth be known its will be another seven or eight months before i am caught up at the rate I work.
I though I would share some of the latest creations here for your viewing pleasure. Keep in mind they were either common coins or had serious issues that prevented them from being numismatic-ally appealing.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Triggersmob

These are really nice.
I like the George and Dragon one.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

SirStacksALot

They are very cool looking. How long does it take to cut out one like the George and the Dragon? The small holes under the horse, and by the dragon look like they would be tough to make.

NoHope587

The crown takes about 6hrs to cut its about the size of a Morgan dollar.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Templar

VERY NICE WORK---------I DO NOT HAVE THE DEXTERITY OR PATIENCE TO ATTEMPT SUCH A PROJECT BUT I SURE THANK YOU FOR SHOWING THEM...........
DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!