Latest U.K additions.

Started by Triggersmob, August 07, 2014, 07:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

Thanks to Ken, I have just added these coins to my collection.
Thanks for your help Ken, :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Triggersmob

and these, including one from Jersey...
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Kena

Hi Steve,

Double check the 2 pound coin for the Commonwealth Games....I thought that it was the Northern Ireland coin.

The England flag is plain....coin does not have plain flag on it.

See the following link:

http://www.coins-of-the-uk.co.uk/pics/dec2p.html

Ken

Triggersmob

Thanks Ken, I should of had my glasses on. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Triggersmob

Some more U.K. coins just received from Ken.

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Triggersmob

Also received this 2 pence from Ireland.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260