St Gaudens

Started by dsking, November 11, 2007, 07:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dsking

A few months ago, when Gold was a couple of hundred an oz lower, my wonderful Husband picked these little gems up for my collection/our investment.  I finally got around to taking pics today for inventory and peace of mind.  I had to share and they are among "friends" in my collection.

My files are too small to do it all in one post.

Enjoy!

1922

dsking

1925

My 1924 is too large (just barely to post).  I've got to keep trying with Irfanviews Panorama views.

Humpybong



I cannot see any picture.   I am missing out and need to find why I cannot see them. :'(    :'(    :'(
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Dumanyu

bm,
    I find with these types of postings, you have to download (save) the pic on your computer then open it, otherwise it doesn't show up.

Nice coin, BTW, Debbie.

AdamL

It shows up for me. Which is suprising because my computer is junk.

Very nice coins!
-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

dsking

That's quite the achievement "OldDan"!  Thanks to your Grandfather for introducing you to this wonderful World of coin collecting.  Seems there's one in just about every family eh?

scottishmoney

QuoteThe bad part is that neither one of the Grandsons want to be coin collectors, unless it is to pay for something they can either drive, shoot or travel. Spoiled bunch of brats.

I am thankful that my three are appreciative when they receive numismatic treasures, in fact my two daughters are little hoarders.  My oldest daughter has a coin I have offered to buy from her, a Moldavia Wallachia 3 Para from 1773 that she will NOT sell even though I have offered her much more than the coin is worth so I can have it in my type set.  Her 13th birthday is in a few weeks, and a gold coin might have to be in order for her.