A few new additions to the collection

Started by SirStacksALot, November 17, 2014, 01:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SirStacksALot

I picked up some coins this weekend at a coin show. Here are some pictures of some of them.

SirStacksALot

And a few more

Humpybong


Nice coins....particularly like the early English coins pre 1900, as I also collect them.

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Triggersmob

Very nice selection.
I like the 1806 Half Penny, but I think I am a bit biased
as one of the first coins I owned was an 1806 penny.
My Father found it in a stream when he was a boy
and passed it on to me.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Templar

WHAT A NICE ADDITION TO YOUR COLLECTION---I HAVE SOME OLD PRE 1900 ENGLISH COINS SO I AM ALWAYS HAPPY TO SEE WHAT IS OUT THERE...THANKS FOR SHARING.............
DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

SirStacksALot

I received quite a nice set of coins from a trade with Erik, here are some pictures. Thank you for gathering these for me.

SirStacksALot

And a few more:

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

SirStacksALot

This 5 shilling coin came in the mail from an ebay auction the other day.  I think it is my first coin with George and the Dragon.

Triggersmob

Nice coin and nice pic too. :)
I like the George and Dragon design, it's used on a few different coins.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

S.George

 :D
Sir Jim:
Nice collection of old G.B. coins.
I have 'taken' a lot of Large Pennies and Half Pennies from my Friend Ms. Donnita to make a complete set of them
Few are rare.
In May I will visit again and hope to fill the gaps.
Hope to meet you, also.
Regards
George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G