New additions from the Caribbean

Started by SirStacksALot, February 17, 2015, 02:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SirStacksALot

Here are a few new additions from a recent trip to the Carribean with my wife.

Humpybong


You did well on your trip.

Hope you enjoyed yourself.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

AdamL

Very nice. I like coins from down on those islands. I think the reason I like them is because they seem so close to the U.S. yet you rarely see them unless someone brings them back from vacation like you did. Did you happen to go to Puerto Rico? I was there about 3 years ago. Although they use U.S. money of course.
-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

SirStacksALot

We went to Rotan Honduras; Belize City, Belize, Cozumel Mexico, and Rivera Maya, Mexico. It was a nice vacation for my wife and I.  She always tells me no "tokens" on vacation, but  she always helps me find some.  :)


Pocketcoins

We learn early on that if we take care of our wife she will take care of us. Glade you were able to get some coin.  8) 

AdamL

Quote from: SirStacksALot on February 19, 2015, 01:42:19 AM
We went to Rotan Honduras; Belize City, Belize, Cozumel Mexico, and Rivera Maya, Mexico. It was a nice vacation for my wife and I.  She always tells me no "tokens" on vacation, but  she always helps me find some.  :)


Nice!
-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

Triggersmob

You did well, Jim.
I didn't find too many new additions on my recent cruise.
I will post pics later.  :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260