Post an Irish Coin in Honor of St. Patrick's Day!

Started by MattTheRiley, March 17, 2015, 12:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MattTheRiley

I'll start.  This is by far one of my favorite coins!

1966 Irish Ten Shillings - Commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Easter Rising.

Obverse: Patrick Pearse

Reverse: Cu Chulainn





Hiding in Oregon, USA

SirStacksALot

Here are a few for St. Patrick's day, now it's time to find a green beer somewhere  :)

Triggersmob

Nice coin Matt.
I only have the basic circulating coins.

This one is Irish for sure, the bird is biting it's own leg. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

MattTheRiley

That is cool, steve!  You don't happen to have a duplicate of that one you'd be willing to trade?
Hiding in Oregon, USA

Triggersmob

Quote from: matttheriley on March 18, 2015, 10:22:42 AM
That is cool, steve!  You don't happen to have a duplicate of that one you'd be willing to trade?

Unfortunately not. I only have larger denomination Irish coins for swap, 1P & 2P, 1971 on.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Nevol

Quote from: matttheriley on March 18, 2015, 10:22:42 AMThat is cool, steve!  You don't happen to have a duplicate of that one you'd be willing to trade?
I have a 1971 in my Tiny Spares you can have. I've already bagged & tagged it for you.
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.