Latest North American Additions.

Started by Triggersmob, June 05, 2015, 04:29:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

Many thanks to Matt for trading with me.
Here are some of the North American coin he sent me...
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

MattTheRiley

Nice pics, Steve.  This is how I imagine you after you photograph your coins and add them to your online gallery!



;D

Hiding in Oregon, USA

SirStacksALot

I like the look of the 1958 Canadian Silver Dollar with the totem pole on it. Nice picture of the triggersvault too  :)

MattTheRiley

Hiding in Oregon, USA

Triggersmob

Triggersvault! I love it too.

The Scrooge picture would be the dream.
However the reality is pictured below.

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

Very nice coins Mr. Steve, mainly older one canada dollar.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

ausjack

Gee I could really do with your bottom pick Steve..would look good in my set  :-*

Goose

Just some info on the 1958 Canadian dollar. The design shows a totem pole section with mountains in the background.The top element of the totem is a raven, used by some Indians to symbolize death. As a result, it was rumored that those Indians disliked the dollar, causing them to be called "death dollars". So Steve, you have a "Death Dollar", and although they had 3.04 million of them minted. It's highly sought in the U S and being 57 yrs old and 80% silver, I see why.

ausjack

Very interesting, thanks for the info Goose  :)

Triggersmob

Cy, thanks for that information, very interesting.

AJ, you never know what might already be on it's way from the U.S.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

ausjack