Russian 10 Roubles

Started by Triggersmob, July 18, 2015, 06:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

As part of the trade that I received from Marek,
I also added some nice Russian 10 Rouble coin.
Here is just a few of them...
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

SirStacksALot

Nice set of Russian coins.  The astronaut is my favorite.

ausjack

Very nice Steve and just love the spaceman, really cool :)

Triggersmob

That's spaceman is Yuri Gargarin, just so you know.
The coin celebrates 40 years of manned space flight.  :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

ausjack

Did you say you didn't want it  ::) or was I just hearing things  ;D

Triggersmob

Quote from: ausjack on July 19, 2015, 03:47:16 AM
Did you say you didn't want it  ::) or was I just hearing things  ;D
I think you were just hearing things. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

ausjack

well it was worth a try Steve  :D :D :D

ausjack

I have one that's very similar Steve but it's a bit older and I have to give it some WD to get rid of the green gunk

ausjack

Oop's my mistake, thought mine was older but think yours might be :)

MattTheRiley

Ground control, to Major Tom...
Hiding in Oregon, USA

Triggersmob

Nice Polish coin, AJ.
Yes, I think mine is older.

Astronaut..."Houston we have a problem"
Houston....."What do you mean, we?"

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

MattTheRiley

Hiding in Oregon, USA

ausjack

HAHAHA funny you say that Matt as I was only listening to that yesterday and this :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeUx5sdp3qM and rocket man by elton john and next time I'm on acf I was going to post the links  8)
He he yeah not bad Steve ;)

Triggersmob

The joke was a re-wording of the old classic...

Lone Ranger.."We are surrounded by Indians Tonto, we are going to die"
Tonto...:What do you mean, we, Whiteman?"
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260