Buying World Coins by Weight

Started by MattTheRiley, July 29, 2015, 12:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MattTheRiley

Do any of you folks purchase world coins in bulk?  I am working out a deal to trade for 50+ lbs of mixed world coins.  They are from a friend whose father collected coins and had passed away.  He collects USA coins and bullion, but not foreign.  I've done some trading with him for some of the coins his dad had got around to cataloging and putting in flips.  If the rest are just unorganized but of the same quality and type, and I think they are, I may have just hit a jackpot.  I feel like a kid at Christmas!  Wish me luck!
Hiding in Oregon, USA

Triggersmob

I do buy world coin lots occasionally. I pay $15 to $20 per kilo.
Hope you have a nice win with the 50lb lot. 
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Nevol

Good luck Matt. I hope you find some sleepers.  ;D
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

ausjack

Yes good luck Matt and I bought some at the brissie anda for $10 a kilo so I'm pretty happy with that but think it's like Steve said and around $15 to $20 a kg.

MattTheRiley

Well its the same buddy I got the 1915-H half Penny from, so I have HIGH hopes! Either way, it will be HOURS of entertainment!
Hiding in Oregon, USA