Need Help with a Nazi Coin

Started by MattTheRiley, July 31, 2015, 11:35:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MattTheRiley

I recently acquired this coin through a trade.  Any thoughts? Should I submit it to be authenticated through PCGS?  Any idea on the value of something like this?

Thanks!

Matt

I can't tell at which mint it was made, but it definitely looks to be mint cancelled.

Here is the listing in Numista: http://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces4690.html











Hiding in Oregon, USA

SirStacksALot

No idea on value, but its pretty cool

Triggersmob

Nice find, but I have no idea of value. I'm sure that Humpybong is into Nazi era coins, so maybe he might be able to help.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Humpybong


I have a large collection of NAZI coins and have not seen anything like it. I think it is a home made job.

Look like a bit like a European telephone token, still it is different and collectable.

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Erik

Quote from: humpybong on August 01, 2015, 06:15:47 AM

I have a large collection of NAZI coins and have not seen anything like it. I think it is a home made job.

Look like a bit like a European telephone token, still it is different and collectable.


Do you have also spare Nazi coins for trade ?
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Pocketcoins

1934 5 Reichsmark  repressed into some sort of telephone token. Probably towered the end of the war or maybe even after the war. Just what I think, with no sure proof.

Humpybong

Quote from: Erik on August 01, 2015, 07:43:19 AM
Quote from: humpybong on August 01, 2015, 06:15:47 AM

I have a large collection of NAZI coins and have not seen anything like it. I think it is a home made job.

Look like a bit like a European telephone token, still it is different and collectable.


Do you have also spare Nazi coins for trade ?

Yes Eric I have a few duplicates......what are you interested in.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Erik

I dont have any Nazi coins Mr. Barry. I sent you PM.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D